Rapper Eve Signs on as New Co-Host of CBS’ ‘The Talk’
E-V-E is returning to TV! After first appearing as a guest co-host in October, Ruff Ryder‘s former First Lady has officially signed on as the new co-host of CBS’ hit TV show, The Talk!
Eve now joins Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, and Sheryl Underwood.
Joining as host was first proved to be problimatic, as Eve lives in London with her husband, British entrepreneur Maximillion Cooper, but the 29-year-old rapper and actress had to figure it out:
“Once I did the first test week and I met all the ladies, I felt the energy — not only from them but everyone I met on the set and it was great. It was one of those exciting moments in life where I thought it would be a good challenge for me. If it feels right, then it must be right. And to have such a diverse group of women as well — I think that is very important.”
Eve will be replacing Aisha Tyler, who announced that she would be leaving during the summer following the completion of the series’ seventh season. She said she would return as a guest host and to promote her various projects. Her last show aired on August 4, 2017.
Eve was chosen after auditioning women such as Carrie Ann Inaba, Garcelle Beauvais and Michelle Williams.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018