Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia
Recently a story of 30 year illegal immigrant Jorge Garcia brought to America at 10 years old and deported by Immigration And Customs Enforcement (ICE) has made news. Despite raising a family and having no criminal record he was sent back to Mexico this Monday. A tearful scene of him saying goodbye to his family at Detroit’s airport were scene around the world. The story caught the eye of Houston rapper Chamillionaire who reached out to Detroit Free Press writer Niraj Warikoo by email saying he wanted to offer the man’s family “help with financial support.”
This is not a joke. I actually got an email yesterday from rapper Chamillionaire (of Ridin’ Dirty fame, the song that goes, They see me rollin,’ they hatin’) after he read my story on Jorge Garcia being deported. He wants to help him. pic.twitter.com/ZBJvcbTKRf
— Niraj Warikoo (@nwarikoo) January 18, 2018
This might be touching and as harsh or condemnable as some might see it, seeing these stories will possibly have part of America’s illegal immigration issues get handled on their own. When people see these cases they’ll be willing to self-deport so as to not possibly go through it themselves in the future.
On a different note, Chamillionaire lives in Houston, a city recently ravaged with massive flooding, a situation that will take years for the city to recover. I’m pretty sure there are plenty of actual legal citizens in his own city who could have used the money but… we’re all allowed to help who we choose.
Do you think Chamillionaire should spend money donating to illegals or could the money have been better spent in his own flood ravaged town of Houston?
- VIDEO PROOF: Justin Moss aka “Jus2Flyy” is as Hung as He Says He Is - August 18, 2018
- VIDEO: Haitian Model Daniel Royal Georges is Grabbing a Handful of Meat - August 18, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons Lineback Duke Riley’s Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- NSFW: Meet Your Packin’ Substitute Teacher, Model BJ Williams - August 17, 2018
- News Flash: Wesley Jonathan is Still Fine + His Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- Invite Only Cabo’s King Agu Shows Off His Big D Energy Working Out Naked - August 17, 2018
- Omarosa Explains Why She Supported Trump Despite Believing He Used the N Word - August 16, 2018
- Marshall Price is Showing Off His Favorite Briefs with His Massive Eggplant On Display - August 16, 2018
- Sources Say Kourtney Kardashian “Distanced Herself From Her Sisters” While Dating Younes Bendjima - August 16, 2018
- Trinidadian Model Jovan Campbell aka IronAddictJovan’s Nudes Leak - August 16, 2018