Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia
Recently a story of 30 year illegal immigrant Jorge Garcia brought to America at 10 years old and deported by Immigration And Customs Enforcement (ICE) has made news. Despite raising a family and having no criminal record he was sent back to Mexico this Monday. A tearful scene of him saying goodbye to his family at Detroit’s airport were scene around the world. The story caught the eye of Houston rapper Chamillionaire who reached out to Detroit Free Press writer Niraj Warikoo by email saying he wanted to offer the man’s family “help with financial support.”
This is not a joke. I actually got an email yesterday from rapper Chamillionaire (of Ridin’ Dirty fame, the song that goes, They see me rollin,’ they hatin’) after he read my story on Jorge Garcia being deported. He wants to help him. pic.twitter.com/ZBJvcbTKRf
— Niraj Warikoo (@nwarikoo) January 18, 2018
This might be touching and as harsh or condemnable as some might see it, seeing these stories will possibly have part of America’s illegal immigration issues get handled on their own. When people see these cases they’ll be willing to self-deport so as to not possibly go through it themselves in the future.
On a different note, Chamillionaire lives in Houston, a city recently ravaged with massive flooding, a situation that will take years for the city to recover. I’m pretty sure there are plenty of actual legal citizens in his own city who could have used the money but… we’re all allowed to help who we choose.
Do you think Chamillionaire should spend money donating to illegals or could the money have been better spent in his own flood ravaged town of Houston?
- Kim Zolciak Turns 40 + Nene Leakes’ Husband is Out of the Hospital - May 24, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner Says All Her Children Have Moved On from Her with their Lives - May 23, 2018
- LOL: Michael Blackson Says Dolce & Gabbana Doesn’t Have a Dressing Room Big Enough for His Motombo - May 23, 2018
- The Church of Beysus is Now a Thing as Beyonce Buys a New Orleans Church - May 23, 2018
- Kim Kardashian Takes her Kids to Disneyland + Takes a Nude Pic for Her Fragrance - May 22, 2018
- Convicted Wire Fraud Felon Cherita Whiting Represents DC Government Corruption at its Finest - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy Round 2: Florida Fitness Trainer Bain of Black Raw Fitness + Eggplant Bonus - May 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: #Throwback: DC Model Steven Johnson with Locks - May 20, 2018
- Offset Shares Gruesome Car Crash Photos that He Says Could Have Killed Him + Shady Details About the Accident - May 19, 2018
- Caitlyn Jenner’s 21 Year Old Rumored Girlfriend Sophia Hutchins Takes a Pic In Her Bed - May 19, 2018