Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia
Recently a story of 30 year illegal immigrant Jorge Garcia brought to America at 10 years old and deported by Immigration And Customs Enforcement (ICE) has made news. Despite raising a family and having no criminal record he was sent back to Mexico this Monday. A tearful scene of him saying goodbye to his family at Detroit’s airport were scene around the world. The story caught the eye of Houston rapper Chamillionaire who reached out to Detroit Free Press writer Niraj Warikoo by email saying he wanted to offer the man’s family “help with financial support.”
This is not a joke. I actually got an email yesterday from rapper Chamillionaire (of Ridin’ Dirty fame, the song that goes, They see me rollin,’ they hatin’) after he read my story on Jorge Garcia being deported. He wants to help him. pic.twitter.com/ZBJvcbTKRf
— Niraj Warikoo (@nwarikoo) January 18, 2018
This might be touching and as harsh or condemnable as some might see it, seeing these stories will possibly have part of America’s illegal immigration issues get handled on their own. When people see these cases they’ll be willing to self-deport so as to not possibly go through it themselves in the future.
On a different note, Chamillionaire lives in Houston, a city recently ravaged with massive flooding, a situation that will take years for the city to recover. I’m pretty sure there are plenty of actual legal citizens in his own city who could have used the money but… we’re all allowed to help who we choose.
Do you think Chamillionaire should spend money donating to illegals or could the money have been better spent in his own flood ravaged town of Houston?
- Trey Songz Accused of Attacking a Woman During NBA All Star Weekend - February 21, 2018
- House Model Lyndell Simms Wins Eggplant of the Week - February 20, 2018
- Porn Star James Jagger’s also a Rapper by the Name of T Gotti & a Clothing Designer - February 13, 2018
- In Case You’ve Ever Wondered How Macana Man Got into Porn… Lol - February 13, 2018
- Houston Rapper, Slow Grinder & Self-Proclaimed “Bootyologist” Taz Dyess’ Nudes Leak - February 12, 2018
- Ever Wonder What Porn Star Venom has been Up to Since Quitting Porn? - February 12, 2018
- Cardi B and Anna Wintour are Besties Side by Side for New York Fashion Week - February 11, 2018
- Omarosa Rushed to the Hospital After Celebrity Big Brother Competition Injury - February 10, 2018
- Model Aaron Spady’s Well Hidden Nudes Finally Leak - February 10, 2018
- Model and Singer Jordan Selph Shocks Fans with Uber Impressive Nudes - February 9, 2018