Rapper Behind the Song ‘Sellsz Drugs’ Gets 3 Year Sentence for Drug Trafficking
A rapper by the name of Montana Millz from Rhode Island who sang songs like Sellsz Drugs and Feds Watching became a self proclaimed prophecy when the feds came knocking and gave him a 3 year sentence. First… hahahaha haha HA. Secondly, he’s a rapper rapping about selling drugs and didn’t think anyone would look at him. We went though this in 2005 with Lil Kim when they analyzed her lyrics trying to tie her to crimes and it’s happened several times over since. He’s 30 so he should know better.
Montana Millz, whose real name is Michael Persaud didn’t even fight the sentencing since prosecutors wanted to give him 6 years. Apparently an East Providence undercover detective bought nearly three quarters of an ounce of heroine from Persaud over a 4 month period. But he didn’t go down alone. He revealed that his girlfriend, who he lived with along with his 3 children, helped him make a few deliveries. They found 44 grams of fentanyl hidden in their home.
He also had a hotel room with a woman that was raided where two ounces of heroine was in there, valued at near $12,000. It isn’t clear that the woman was his girlfriend so not only is he in trouble with the feds but he’s revealed as a cheater. Jesus is not fixing this.
Object lesson here folks, if you’re breaking the law, learn to do so quietly. K? And in the words of Mr. Mackey, “Drugs are bad, mmkay?”
- Youtuber Johnny Trapscott Proves He Can F*cks the Best in Newly Released Videos - March 19, 2018
- LA Modeling Agency MHMM Founder Michael Henry’s Nudes are Out - March 17, 2018
- Cuban American Model Raciel Castro Nude Pics and Videos Found Online - March 17, 2018
- Irish and Black Underwear Model Anthony Gallo Nude - March 16, 2018
- Kate Upton’s Witness in Her Sexual Harassment Case Against Guess Refuses to Speak - March 16, 2018
- Chris Cuomo to Challenge Hannity and Maddow with New Prime Time Show - March 15, 2018
- Eye Candy: Jennifer Lopez’ Ex, Actor & Dancer Casper Smart - March 15, 2018
- Michael Jordan’s Son Marcus Jordan Tweeted a Picture of His D*** - March 14, 2018
- This is a David Mcintosh Naked Body Appreciation Post - March 14, 2018
- Say What? Jonathan “Heat” Martinez’ Has a Fine Big D*cked Little Brother? - March 14, 2018