Rah Ali & ‘Black Ink’ Star Sky Got into Another Fight at P. Diddy’s NYE Party Last Night
It is no secret that former Love & Hip Hop: New York cast member Rah Ali and Black Ink Crew‘s Sky do not like each other. In fact, the women got into a fight last year where Sky literally snatched the wig off of Rah’s head:
While both women statd that they won the fight and to many it looks like Sky takes the cake, Rah Ali got to redeem herself last night.
FAMEOLOUS spoke exlusicvly to Rah, who revealed that she and Sky got into a fight at P. Diddy‘s New Year’s Eve party. Rah states that Sky tried to give her a hug so she took off on her because she didn’t know if Sky was trying to get her first.
Rah also went live on Instagram to detail what happened to fans:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018