Rah Ali & ‘Black Ink’ Star Sky Got into Another Fight at P. Diddy’s NYE Party Last Night
It is no secret that former Love & Hip Hop: New York cast member Rah Ali and Black Ink Crew‘s Sky do not like each other. In fact, the women got into a fight last year where Sky literally snatched the wig off of Rah’s head:
While both women statd that they won the fight and to many it looks like Sky takes the cake, Rah Ali got to redeem herself last night.
FAMEOLOUS spoke exlusicvly to Rah, who revealed that she and Sky got into a fight at P. Diddy‘s New Year’s Eve party. Rah states that Sky tried to give her a hug so she took off on her because she didn’t know if Sky was trying to get her first.
Rah also went live on Instagram to detail what happened to fans:
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018
- Scammers, Wannabes & Empire Owners: Meet the New Cast Members for ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 18, 2018
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018