R. Kelly Holding Young Women Against Their Will in a “Cult”
Well this is got to be the most surprising and bizarre news that I’ve heard of in a while. According to a report from Buzzfeed, singer-songwriter R. Kelly has allegedly been holding a few young women in an abusive “cult.”
Three sets of parents claim that the R&B singer is a “master at mind control,” and new report claims that the young women fell under Kelly’s sway after being brought to him by their parents in an effort to further their musical careers, but that he then “brainwashed” them.
The parent further state that he keeps the young women at his homes in Chicago and Atlanta, replaces their cell phones with ones specifically used to communicate with him and forbids them to contact their families, has them call him “daddy,” films their sexual acts and abuses them physically and verbally.
While some of the parents, who have not seen their daughters for many months, have contacted police, the young women claim that they are not being held against their wills.
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018
- Offset Says He Can’t Vibe with Queers in New Song with YFN Lucci + Twitter Goes Off - January 18, 2018
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake – ‘Supplies’ Official Video - January 18, 2018
- Former ‘Cousin Skeeter’ & ‘One on One’ Star Robert Ri’chard’s Nude Photos Surface - January 17, 2018
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ Becomes Third Album by Female Artist to Spend 300 Weeks on the Billboard 200 Chart - January 17, 2018