#PullUpChallenge: Child Services Reportedly Called On Cardi B for Threatening to Fight a Nicki Minaj Fan
For those of us who saw Cardi B on Love & Hip Hop is that she doesn’t play. When she’s had enough, that’s it. It’s all hands at that point. She might be a record breaking female rapper on her first go around buying his and hers Ferraris and what not but that doesn’t mean she’s any less hood than she was before. She’s still the girl that will sit in your face and say “I’m showing lots of restraint. Did I stab you yet?” So what happened here is that a fan told Cardi that she and her sister Hennessy would never be on the level of fellow rapper Nicki Minaj. Cardi dropped the address of the studio she was at and gave the fan an opportunity to pull up and fight.
“F–k a @ I’m dropping my address is I’m in Atlanta in Mean studios wassup? PULL UP you claiming I’m p–y ? I;m giving you a LOCATiON any of ya in ATL? Cause im here and i drop my baby so i can fight RIGHT NOW !!!!”
In the words of Nene Leakes, “Whew chile, the ghetto.” And this was in response to the fan saying “Keeping posing and deleting your and ya sister will never be directed to Nicki. Y’all know where y’yall stand. I like you a lot but if your not gon @ her the stay shut babe.”
Fans read all this and commented that they were calling Child Services. Actually it’s probably safe to say that whoever made the call wasn’t a fan. She isn’t Britney Spears. She’s rather coherent. And if anyone had a concern that she dropped her baby as in dropped it on the floor is an idiot. She probably meant that she dropped her child off with someone else to free up her responsibilities for whatever came through the door. Was that the smartest idea? Probably not but do most artists do what the best thing is at first reaction? No and neither does any other 25 year old. I’m on Cardi’s side here. I don’t condone violence… often but sometimes there’s just nothing left to do but pop a heaux upside the head. You simply get to a point where the time for talking is over and it’s time for the #PullUpChallenge. The irony is that the person she didn’t offer to pull up on her was Azealia Banks when she clapped back at her calling her stupid. Cardi, don’t think we forgot.
- Sage the Gemini Shows Off His Gym Progress on Twitter - September 22, 2018
- Leslie Jones Tells Katt Williams & Kevin Hart to Keep Her Name Out of their Mouth - September 22, 2018
- OhMuhGurrd: Cardi B & Nicki Minaj Rematch? They’re Both in Milan for Fashion Week - September 22, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian’s Man Tristan Thompson Gets Caught with Another Woman… AGAIN - September 22, 2018
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018
- Kenan Thompson Set to Star in New Single Dad Comedy ‘Saving Larry’ - September 21, 2018
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018