Prostitution Ring: P-Kash Says Milan Christopher Went to Dubai Just to Escort and Prostitute
The Pretty Hustler P-Kash made it very clear that he wanted no friendship and no olive branch when it comes to his arch enemy Milan Christopher of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood. Remember when we posted the Bodak Yellow remix? P-Kash dissed Milan Christopher and Cardi B had no problem with it! But now it’s getting very interesting and more tea is coming out the cup.
P-Kash says in a recent interview on New York radio station Power105.1 that him and Milan are not friends AT ALL. The host then asked “why not? What’s the issue?” P-Kash then says, “When someone looks up to it is what it is,’ then went on to freestyle his rap lyric that says:
“Catch you on Love and Hip Hop Holly-Wood, ain’t gon’ be no REUNION” “Because you went to Dubai all I heard you did was Swallow!” P-kash bars and flow had a major impact on the radio. Milan has been very vocal about his porn tape but has never openly admitted to prostitution and escorting in Hollywood.
This pic was leaked on Instagram of Milan Christopher in doggy like position in Dubai selling sex allegedly:
- Today’s Lesson In Petty: When You Find Out a Person You’ve Never Heard of Blocks You - June 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018