Pregnant Cardi B Cancels Summer Tour Dates because She Can “Barely Breathe Now”
Cardi B clapped back at people on The Breakfast Club earlier this month who told her she needed to choose a career or have a baby saying why can’t she have both? Well she’s finding out now why that’s a little hard to do. For now, her scheduled tour is going to be postponed according to an expletive laced video she posted on Instagram last night.
“(This weekend’s) Broccoli fest will be my last performance for a little while and everything, because shorty keep growing. I be lookin’ like I be moving and everything, but in reality a (expletive) barely can breathe.”
We understand Cardi. We also understand that if this were any other artist she likely would not be afforded the luxury of inconveniencing promoters and everyone else in the process of dealing with her career. Time is money and people will forget about you quickly so she is definitely lucky in that sense. She has all the records she’s broken like the Guiness World Record for Most Simultaneous Songs on the Hot 100 by a Female Artist beating out Beyonce.
She got to perform for University of Massachusetts students at the Mullins Center yesterday selling out 7,500 tickets in hours. The school won the “Tinder U Swipe Off” contest where she would come and perform. The half hour show had showed a pregnant Cardi dazzling fans according to the Boston Globe.
“Shout out to all my college students,” she said. “I know it’s hard being in college and seeing everybody on Instagram looking like they rich. It’s hard to stay motivated in school and [expletive]. You wanna be a drug dealer, a bartender, or an Instagram model because they look like they making the money, but in reality they wish they were smart like you.”
One of the concertgoers, Courtney Spera, 22, of Billerica spoke about what an inspiration Cardi was saying “When she told us people want to be smart like us, that’s motivation to get me through finals,” said.
For the Cardi fans out there who can’t wait to see her on stage, she’ll be returning September 7th in Denver for Bruno Mars‘ 24K Magic World Tour as scheduled.
- NSFW: Meet Your Packin’ Substitute Teacher, Model BJ Williams - August 17, 2018
- News Flash: Wesley Jonathan is Still Fine + His Nudes Leak - August 17, 2018
- Invite Only Cabo’s King Agu Shows Off His Big D Energy Working Out Naked - August 17, 2018
- Omarosa Explains Why She Supported Trump Despite Believing He Used the N Word - August 16, 2018
- Marshall Price is Showing Off His Favorite Briefs with His Massive Eggplant On Display - August 16, 2018
- Sources Say Kourtney Kardashian “Distanced Herself From Her Sisters” While Dating Younes Bendjima - August 16, 2018
- Trinidadian Model Jovan Campbell aka IronAddictJovan’s Nudes Leak - August 16, 2018
- R&B Legend and “Queen of Soul” Aretha Franklin Has Passed Away at Age 76 - August 16, 2018
- VIDEO: Ace Hood Gets Hot & Sweaty in the Gym - August 16, 2018
- Teyana Taylor Quits Jeremih’s Tour Calling Him a Lazy, Sneaky, Conniving Diva Sitting in His “Princess Chair” - August 15, 2018