Pornstar Says Carmelo Anthony Owes Her Money For Services + Shares His Phone Number & Threatens To Release Sextape?!!
Less than 3 weeks ago after his wife LaLa was accused of cheating with rapper Maino, Carmelo Anthony also finds himself in a brewing scandal. Adult entertainer Jazmine Cashmere took to her official Twitter account to call out a “then unnamed” Knicks basketball player who didn’t pay her for her services:
She then took the petty meter up a few notches by releasing a phone number under the named simply saved as Knicks, and then revealed his name afterwards:
A few hours after sharing the number and threatening to release a video, she announced that lawyers had contacted her about the video and that she wouldn’t be putting it out unless someone helped her pay off the $10 million lawsuit that would come as a result of it:
I personally don’t believe this, what about you Glitzers? Do you believe her?
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018