PopGlitz.com Hires Nick Poling as Current Events Writer
< Nick Poling is a milenial journalist that grew up in the projects of the greater Seattle metropolitan area listening to mostly R&B, rap, and hip hop music as a youth. He finished high school in Baltimore County where he was introduced to punk rock and political activism.
After high school he traveled the country hopping trains and hitch hiking spending time at various protests, rainbow gatherings, and similar events during his travels. This experience gave him great insight into various points of view and walks of life.
Nick is currently married and a father of four residing in Fort Worth, Texas. He is an avid gaming fan, and tech aficionado. His views have changed over the years from a wide eyed idealist to a pragmatic libertarian leaning independent who values freedom of choice and truth.
It is with this that we would like to welcome Nick Poling to the PopGlitz.com team!
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 👑 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar’s Now the First Rapper to Win the Pulitzer Prize - April 18, 2018
- #StarbucksChallenge: Hotep Author Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Goes to Starbucks Demanding a Coffee Reparations Voucher - April 16, 2018
- Alexis Skyy Posts Thirst Trap & The Internet Responds Telling Her to Take Care of Her Kid - April 15, 2018
- Watch Beyonce’s Full 2018 Coachella Performance Here – Her Blackest Performance Yet - April 15, 2018
- Toni Braxton Cuts Tamar from Her Tour + Tamar to Join RHOA & Getting a Bravo Spinoff Show? - April 15, 2018
- A Fan Tried to Rush the Stage while Gucci Mane was Performing & Quickly Regretted It - April 15, 2018
- Kim Zolciak Vows to “Never, Never” Appear on the Real Housewives of Atlanta Again - April 15, 2018