#PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson
I love Destiny’s Child and when I say that I mean all members, past and present. Though Beyonce is the one who makes the better music, I still hold a VERY special place in my heart for Kelly Rowland, LeToya Luckett, LaTavia Robertson and Michelle Williams, the latter who always seems to get the short end of the stick.
Despite being a driving force in the success of the group, Michelle is always getting teased on social media and the hashtag #PoorMichelle was revived following Beyonce’s Coachella performance, even though she did a good job, vocally and dance wise. And though she’s getting the short end of the stick still, Michelle is living her best life and it’s about to get better.
PEOPLE magazine reveals that the singer and actress is now engaged to her boyfriend Chad Johnson, after a year of dating one another:
The couple met at a spiritual retreat in March of 2017 and built a strong relationship through conversations on Instagram, over text message and via FaceTime calls. They took their whirlwind romance public in July.
Chad proposed to Michelle on March 21 with a stunning 5-carat engagement ring.
Chad is a pastor and pro sports chaplain and runs Elevate International, a nonprofit that serves urban youth and families with spiritual retreats. It was at a 2017 retreat for adults that Johnson met Williams.
Congrats to the happy couple!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018