#PoorKenya: Kenya Moore Fired from Real Housewives for Faking Pregnancy + Addresses Divorce Rumors
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore yet again is being accused of lying about something on the show, this time it’s her being pregnant. Towards the end of the season 10, Kenya went to the doctor stating she felt she was pregnant and as we reported earlier, she made the announcement that she in fact was having a child during the reunion special. Marlo Hampton immediately called BS on that as well as seemingly the rest of the internet. After years of questions about her relationships including her recent husband she got married to without inviting any of her friends, this latest stunt seems to have been more than the producers could bare.
“Kenya didn’t look pregnant; all of the ladies have had kids and they totally didn’t believe her,” an insider reported at the time of the reunion taping. “No one really believes Kenya is pregnant and the producers think that she said she was pregnant in order to get signed up for the next season. This was a last-ditch effort to get a contract.”
Then there was a bizarre comment she posted to social media which appeared to have hinted at her new marriage coming to an end saying “Don’t love too soon. Don’t trust too fast. Don’t judge too soon. Don’t quit too early. Don’t expect too high. Don’t talk too much.”
She quickly took it down but not before going off at the media for “regurgitating slanderous fake news” as it pertains to her relationship.
“At least be effing original with your hateful lies,” wrote Moore.” I’m used to you all making up stories to get clicks off my name but LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE.”
During a mandatory cast member, it was reported that those in attendance included NeNe Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss and Porsha Williams” but no Kenya.
“Kenya’s lie was outed about a week ago, when season 11 peach holders and friends assembled for a mandatory cast meeting. Kenya was not in attendance and when asked about her absence, it was confirmed that she wasn’t invited back.
I’ve heard that Kenya may be another “friend” status, but her pride probably won’t allow that,” the source stated.
Kenya Moore sold her home Los Angeles home back in 2013 to move to Atlanta to revamp her career by joining the Real Housewives of Atlanta and has been a whirlwind or in her case, a twirl-wind since being on the show. She’s arguably one of the most vibrant and known cast members on the show. After all, during a top 10 moments of the franchise episode, she was stated to have coined their top catchphrase of “Gone with the Wind Fabulous.” She’s a former pageant queen, actress, has a nice body and seemingly has everything that would make her a perfect cast member of such a show.
Kenya’s problem is she never really came across as genuine and appeared to be projecting her insecurities regarding her own career on others through fights on the show. People like her and if she would only tell the truth about her own life, such as whatever’s keeping her from having a normal relationship and the real story behind her career at the moment, people would like her a lot more instead of her presenting a facade. Maybe if she exits the show now she’ll be able to reevaluate her life and return a little more grounded in the future.
- King Agu from Bravo’s ‘Invite Only Cabo’ Gets Butt Naked On Instagram - June 22, 2018
- Rapper XXXTentacion Revealed to Have Died While His Girlfriend was Pregnant - June 22, 2018
- Today’s Lesson In Petty: When You Find Out a Person You’ve Never Heard of Blocks You - June 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018