PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner & Tyga Are Officially Back Together + Tyga Moves Into Her House
Another week, another Kylie and Tyga story. Despite locking lips with Canadian artist PARTYNEXTDOOR in his Come and See Me video last week, it seems that Kylie has made her way back to Tyga.
It all started last Friday when Tyga took to his official Instagram account and shared a photo of Kylie using the caption: “They always come back,” before altering the caption and deleting it overall:
Now it seems that things are official, as the reunited couple went Bentley shopping yesterday afternoon and TMZ reports that they couldn’t keep their hands off each other:
The shopping trip took place hours before Khloe Kardashian’s birthday celebration, where they posed for a trip of photos at the photobooth:
A source also that they are living together:
They are officially back together and he is staying there with her. It’s up in the air if he is going to live there permanently or is just staying there for now.
Let’s see how long this lasts.
- WATCH: Erica Mena Asks Tommie Out on a Date in ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 Episode 2 Sneak Peek - March 20, 2018
- Jasmine Washington Says Kirk WANTED Her to Have the Baby + Texts of Kirk Begging Her Not to End Their “Affair” - March 20, 2018
- BIIIIH Cash Out’s Nude Photos FINALLY Leak & They Will Have You SHOOK HONEY! - March 19, 2018
- Kirk Frost Reveals That HE IS THE FATHER of Jasmine Washington’s Son? - March 19, 2018
- Trey Songz Arrested & Charged with Domestic Violence Felony + Says He’s being Lied On - March 19, 2018
- Mya to Commemorate the 20th Anniversary of Debut Album with New Album ‘TKO (The Knock Out)’ in April - March 19, 2018
- Scammers, Wannabes & Empire Owners: Meet the New Cast Members for ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 18, 2018
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018