Phaedra Parks has Found Herself Friendless After Real Housewives Firing
When the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9 reunion special concluded, we all witnessed the fall of attorney and self-proclaimed Southern Belle Phaedra Parks before our very own eyes. During her unraveling, she was caught in a lie that someone told her that Kandi Burruss planned to drug and rape Porsha Williams, which was quickly rebutted by Porsha saying she told her she had heard Kandi say it out of her own mouth. Since then, she’s found herself ostracized, without friends and hasn’t spoken to a single cast member since it all happened. Phaedra’s reportedly been spending time with family as well as looking to move on with the next phase of her life post Real Housewives.
“She just didn’t warrant her $1.3 million paycheck,” a source summed up.
She also apparently no longer warrants the friendship of Kandi as she has absolutely no reason to remain friends with her she says.
“At the end of the day, all the girls throw shade at each other, but to know that people actually plot, behind the scenes, to plant information on people that’s completely made up, that’s a real problem. It wasn’t even for the sake of television; it was for the sake of tearing me down,” Kandi said. “The fact that she never once let on that she had anything to do with it, clearly, she just wants to tear down my reputation, kill my fan base, hurt my business. It was really just terrible. And then she’s supposed to be friends with Porsha? Then she set her up to be the fall guy? That’s a lot of plotting going on. People don’t want to deal with that.”
“I’m still not feeling [Porsha] either. At the end of the day, she knew it was a lie. She cannot sit there and say she believed it. I’m happy she finally told the truth, I’ll give her that,” she said. “But did you tell the truth because you were tired of people tearing you down, saying you were a liar, or did you do it for the right reasons?”
“As far as Porsha is concerned, she and I will probably end up having to have a conversation about this. I’ll still probably never be close with her again. But Phaedra? We can never talk again,” she said.
As for her endeavors after the show, she’s focusing on her Phaedra Foundation. It seems she’s taking a bit of a letter from the Mariah Carey playbook where you take time away to focus on charity so the public can see you’re getting your mind together. She isn’t however doing the going away part as she’ll be on Big Star Little Star with her 7 year old son Ayden. The show pits two families against each other showing which knows more about their relatives.
Despite whatever Phaedra chooses to do with her life at this point and above all hate to see her leave the Real Housewives. She definitely kept a great storyline almost her entire time on the show.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 👑 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- After Allegedly Beating Her A**, Fabolous & Emily B Spotted Out Together at Coachella - April 24, 2018
- #BuyBlack: Marc Lamont Hill Has a Coffee Shop in Philadelphia + T.I. has His Own Starbucks Alternative - April 24, 2018
- Glam Shots: ‘Bad Girls Club’ Star Tanisha Thomas is Engaged Again - April 22, 2018
- Accused Anti-Semitic DC Lawmaker Trayon White Threatens His Colleague Brianne Nadeau for Calling for Him to be Censured - April 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Fitness Trainer Trevor Bell - April 20, 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday: Keke Wyatt & Dondria Surprise Nene Leakes for Her Birthday Singing ‘My First Love’ - April 19, 2018
- Hotep Jesus aka @VibeHi Appears on Fox News’ Laura Ingraham to Discuss His Coffee Reparations Voucher Viral Video - April 19, 2018
- Marlo Hampton Proves Kenya Moore’s been Looking for a White Sugar Daddy WITH RECEIPTS - April 19, 2018
- ‘Cash Me Ousside’ Girl vs Nicki Minaj Round 1: Will Nicki Clap Back or Ignore Her? - April 18, 2018
- Rapper Kodak Black’s Year Prison Sentence Gets Cut In Half & Calls His Arrest a Blessing in Disguise - April 18, 2018