Phaedra Parks Allegedly Returning to Real Housewives of Atlanta to Lie Some More
Phaedra Parks aka Fake-dra aka Shady PhaePhae just might have a chance to save her home from foreclosure by returning as a castmember on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Now her home isn’t currently in foreclosure but she had that house up for sale before the last reunion she was in even aired. She’s recently put her 9,000+ square foot house up for rent for over $10,500 a month which she denied despite the existence of receipts.
The two, formerly known as Frick and Frack or Freak and Fraud as NeNe Leakes has called them, were spotted out together for the first time since the two broke up as friends over a year ago just this past weekend. The circumstances were a friend’s birthday party. Rumors have been swirling ever since about the future of Ms. Phaedra Parks, the Southern Belle’s potential for rejoining the cast.
The reality is as ridiculous as the lie she told was about fellow castmember Kandi Burruss was, Phaedra had a hell of a storyline. She brought the drama. How she managed to juggle having children, being an attorney, having a funeral business, the ex in jail and dating is beyond us but she was definitely entertaining to watch. You also can’t discount Phaedra’s progression from being Church Lady to a twerking milf. And just as she was becoming fun she was off the show. We need her back to finish her storyline. Bravo, if you’re reading this, Kandi and Porsha Williams have finally buried the hatchet so this is the perfect time to bring Phaedra back on… just to test and see how far in the past Kandi is willing to leave things. Do it for the viewers. 🙂
Glitzers, should Phaedra come back on the show or did she commit the unforgiveable? Sound off below:
- Atlanta’s Vinny Watson Just Turned Twenty-Fine Years Old - July 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018