Paramedic Who Got His Butt Kicked by Heather Locklear is Lawyering Up + She’s Going into a Treatment Facility
Heather Locklear and Pam Anderson were once married to the same man and if there was anything to have better on back then it wouldn’t be that Heather Locklear would be bat sh*t crazy and Pam Anderson involved in international policy being friends with Putin. But it’s 2018 and here we are. One of Hollywood’s long apparent secrets is that Heather Locklear is crazy as all get out but she’s apparently been able to keep it contained with the exception of everytime a man tries to leave her she tries to down a bottle of pills.
Her recent breakdown came a few weeks ago on June 17th when she got into it with her boyfriend Chris Heisser, her high school sweetheart she’s reconnected with but apparently not doing so well together. She stormed out of the restaurant they were having dinner making a scene, went home, her parents arrived to check on her and she proceeded to try to kick both of their a**es along with the paramedics when they arrived. Her arrest involved 2 counts of misdemeanor battery upon an officer and emergency personnel who had to pull her off of her parents. She tried choking her mother and slapped her dad around. Then came the June 25th overdose leading to her having psych evaluation done.
But it doesn’t stop there. One of the EMT’s has hired a personal injury lawyer, Kevin Flahavan meaning he is definitely not playing about being assaulted on the job. He’s claiming he suffered serious injury during the ordeal. He’s reportedly seeking money for medical bills, pain and suffering, and cash for emotional abuse experienced by verbal aggression on Heather’s part. If he feels he wants compensation for dealing with a drunk and disorderly privileged has been who doesn’t have enough sense to see he’s only there to help her then by all means, please due her. It’s one thing for the police to tolerate verbal abuse but that’s not in the job description of EMTs.
To top it all off, she’s voluntarily agreed to check herself into an undisclosed long term mental health facility. She’s had a number of these types of arrests over the years but the fact that she was arrested twice in the same month seems to have encouraged her to finally seek help.
- Atlanta’s Vinny Watson Just Turned Twenty-Fine Years Old - July 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018