Paramedic Who Got His Butt Kicked by Heather Locklear is Lawyering Up + She’s Going into a Treatment Facility
Heather Locklear and Pam Anderson were once married to the same man and if there was anything to have better on back then it wouldn’t be that Heather Locklear would be bat sh*t crazy and Pam Anderson involved in international policy being friends with Putin. But it’s 2018 and here we are. One of Hollywood’s long apparent secrets is that Heather Locklear is crazy as all get out but she’s apparently been able to keep it contained with the exception of everytime a man tries to leave her she tries to down a bottle of pills.
Her recent breakdown came a few weeks ago on June 17th when she got into it with her boyfriend Chris Heisser, her high school sweetheart she’s reconnected with but apparently not doing so well together. She stormed out of the restaurant they were having dinner making a scene, went home, her parents arrived to check on her and she proceeded to try to kick both of their a**es along with the paramedics when they arrived. Her arrest involved 2 counts of misdemeanor battery upon an officer and emergency personnel who had to pull her off of her parents. She tried choking her mother and slapped her dad around. Then came the June 25th overdose leading to her having psych evaluation done.
But it doesn’t stop there. One of the EMT’s has hired a personal injury lawyer, Kevin Flahavan meaning he is definitely not playing about being assaulted on the job. He’s claiming he suffered serious injury during the ordeal. He’s reportedly seeking money for medical bills, pain and suffering, and cash for emotional abuse experienced by verbal aggression on Heather’s part. If he feels he wants compensation for dealing with a drunk and disorderly privileged has been who doesn’t have enough sense to see he’s only there to help her then by all means, please due her. It’s one thing for the police to tolerate verbal abuse but that’s not in the job description of EMTs.
To top it all off, she’s voluntarily agreed to check herself into an undisclosed long term mental health facility. She’s had a number of these types of arrests over the years but the fact that she was arrested twice in the same month seems to have encouraged her to finally seek help.
- Bill Cosby Gets 3 to 10 Years in Prison for Drug & Rape Charges + Gets Labeled a Sexually Violent Predator - September 25, 2018
- Michael Kors, Ltd. is Closing a Deal to Purchase Versace for over $2 Billion - September 25, 2018
- OOP: Youtuber Christopher Sails Gets Caught Sending Out Nudes - September 24, 2018
- ‘Wildin’ Out’ Star Hitman Holla’s Snapchat Nudes Leak - September 24, 2018
- EXPOSED: VH1 ‘Single Ladies’ Actor Ricky Whittle Caught J*rkin’ Off On Camera - September 24, 2018
- WHAT?! Male Model Nathaniel Noir Revealed to be Wearing Butt Pads - September 24, 2018
- PAUSE: Sage the Gemini and Kirko Bangz Have a #NoHomo Moment - September 23, 2018
- Throwback: Sage the Gemini’s Got an Eggplant to Show Off - September 23, 2018
- Sage the Gemini Shows Off His Gym Progress on Twitter - September 22, 2018
- Leslie Jones Tells Katt Williams & Kevin Hart to Keep Her Name Out of their Mouth - September 22, 2018