Oscar de la Hoya’s Caught in a Shocking Sex Tape Involving Kitchen Utensils
The Golden Boy known as Oscar de la Hoya’s shine seems to be dimming more and more as time goes by since he’s stopped boxing. If he isn’t cheating on his wife he’s on some coke binge cross dressing. This time he’s involved in a sex tape. Apparently a couple of Instagram models filmed him in a very embarrassing sex tape involving, get this… kitchen utensils. Now I’ve done many freaky things in my day but none involved a kitchen utensil. After these two women he met on a dating site were invited to his luxury condo, The Montana, in Pasadena, California condo, they filmed him in what has been described as “depraved” sex acts.
To call an Oscar de la Hoya sex tape depraved, defined as “morally corrupt” is redundant as that word should literally be his nickname at this point. Ask the Ritz Carlton in New York about the drugged up orgy he had that lead to a $100 million lawsuit against the leaker of the photos of him posing in fishnets and heels wearing boxing gloves. Sex toys were also rumored to be involved.
But back to this sex tape he’s in. Sex tape broker Kevin Blatt saw the tape, was approached by the young women seeking to sell it and immediately contacted the FBI saying “I’ve seen a lot of shocking videos in my time and this one was incredibly embarrassing. But it was clear to me Oscar had been set up.” Anytime someone whose job is to leak sex tapes chooses to turn one down, you know it’s bad. Either that or that $100 million lawsuit he threw at the person who leaked the pics of him in fishnets scared him. If he’s willing to sue $100 million over an image, imagine what he’d do over a video.
The girls are seeking a whopping $2 million for the tape. Considering he just moved into his 4,150 square foot unit for $2.65 million last year, the fact they’re looking to get the same amount of money he spent on his place is a little dumb on their part but we understand why they might think otherwise. His ex-wife, actress and model Shanna Moakler was also contacted also being asked money with the justification that the tape might prove to be embarrassing to her and her 19 year old daughter, demanding another $2 million.
The FBI so far has denied any investigation on the matter, citing the following statement, “We cannot confirm and or deny the existence of an investigation.” But as stated earlier, sex tape broker Blatt already went to the FBI. He says the two women appeared to be shady characters, so shady and with such malicious intent he didn’t feel they were worth working with.
“The girls even took a picture of his driver’s license to prove it was him, they knew what they were doing, almost as if they had done this before.”
“In my mind it was outright extortion and I cut ties with them immediately.”
In the words of Donald Trump, “let’s see what happens.” While we hate to see someone get embarrassed, it isn’t like this hasn’t happened before. Maybe this could be his opportunity to get on reality tv. In fact, someone please release the tape. It’ll be fun.
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Release Joint Album on Tidal Where Jay’s Accused of Fraudulently Inflating Streaming Numbers - June 16, 2018
- Even the Producers of the Real Housewives of New York Are Tired of Bethenny & Jill Zarin Fighting - June 16, 2018
- Charlie Sheen Reveals He Makes His Hookers Sign NDA Agreements, Just Like Trump Amid HIV Exposure Lawsuit - June 16, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian is Hoping Acrobatic Sex will Keep Tristan from Cheating - June 16, 2018
- Eye Candy: Arizona Fitness Enthusiast Rod Harris - June 15, 2018