Omarosa Explains Why She Supported Trump Despite Believing He Used the N Word
Omarosa phoned in to TMZ Live today to give an update on her current media drip drip tour promoting her White House tell all book. She went on to explain to Harvey Levin why she continued to support Donald Trump throughout the 2016 election if she felt he had used the N word. Now for the last two consecutive days Trump’s campaign spokesperson Katrina Pierson has made appearances on Fox News discrediting Omarosa’s audio tapes only to be met with others. Also, during both appearances Katrina tried and failed to answer the simple question of whether Donald Trump used the N word and if a tape played stated that she agrees that he does. While obviously taken out of context, the tapes appear to contradict Katrina and when called on the carpet by host Ed Henry, she started shouting and in the end, no coherent response other than calling Omarosa a dog and alas, we’re left with the same question, did he actually say it.
Well Omarosa stated that the allegations of Trump using the N word came out after the Access Hollywood tape where he said he could grab women by the genitals. Omarosa was both shocked by that tape and said she spent the remainder of her time on both the campaign and in the White House trying to see if the N word tape in fact exists. There’s quite a few lessons to be learned from this but for starters, the American people have been down this road with Omarosa before. After she appeared on the first season of The Apprentice she accused cast member Ereka Vetrini of using the N word towards her during an interview with Oprah Winfrey. When confronted with a polygraph machine by Jimmy Kimmel, she stormed off the set. This is a replay of 2004 all over again where Omarosa created this fictitious N word controversy for media attention. This is why it pays attention to pay attention to history. Perhaps the Trump administration should offer her to make her statements in front of a polygraph machine again and see how that goes.
Glitzers, watch Omarosa speak to Harvey Levin about her support of Donald Trump despite her belief of him using the N word below:
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018