Omar Gooding Apologizes to Police for Homophobic Slurs During Restaurant Tirade
Omar Gooding is the epitome of the commercial that says “You’re just not yourself without your Snickers.” It was 3am in Vegas and the Smart Guy actor was waiting for his food. Usually if you’re out at that hour you’re probably inebriated and most likely have no business being around cameras because any and everything subject to come out of your mouth, especially as a famous person is going to go far and fast.
What happened here is Omar started letting the restaurant staff have it over his food taking too long to come out. When another customer, a police officer said something to him about his behavior, that’s when he unleashed the beast on him with a couple homophobic F words coming out in the process. When asked about the situation, Omar told TMZ he was hungry and it was late so who wouldn’t be a little impatient?” He also said “by no means am I a hater or homophobic.”
“My apologies for the offensive language, but that does not define who I am,” he added. “We calmly communicated, worked it out and all was forgiven.”
This is the equivalent to Roseanne digging a ditch for herself following the tweet that got her fired saying she had taken Ambien and Ambien had to tell her racism isn’t one of their side effects. The same goes here. People are tired every day when ordering food getting off from work and they manage to do so without insulting entire groups of people. Perhaps he should just order in next time?
- Today’s Lesson In Petty: When You Find Out a Person You’ve Never Heard of Blocks You - June 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018