Omar Gooding Apologizes to Police for Homophobic Slurs During Restaurant Tirade
Omar Gooding is the epitome of the commercial that says “You’re just not yourself without your Snickers.” It was 3am in Vegas and the Smart Guy actor was waiting for his food. Usually if you’re out at that hour you’re probably inebriated and most likely have no business being around cameras because any and everything subject to come out of your mouth, especially as a famous person is going to go far and fast.
What happened here is Omar started letting the restaurant staff have it over his food taking too long to come out. When another customer, a police officer said something to him about his behavior, that’s when he unleashed the beast on him with a couple homophobic F words coming out in the process. When asked about the situation, Omar told TMZ he was hungry and it was late so who wouldn’t be a little impatient?” He also said “by no means am I a hater or homophobic.”
“My apologies for the offensive language, but that does not define who I am,” he added. “We calmly communicated, worked it out and all was forgiven.”
This is the equivalent to Roseanne digging a ditch for herself following the tweet that got her fired saying she had taken Ambien and Ambien had to tell her racism isn’t one of their side effects. The same goes here. People are tired every day when ordering food getting off from work and they manage to do so without insulting entire groups of people. Perhaps he should just order in next time?
- VIDEO: Ace Hood Gets Hot & Sweaty in the Gym - August 16, 2018
- Teyana Taylor Quits Jeremih’s Tour Calling Him a Lazy, Sneaky, Conniving Diva Sitting in His “Princess Chair” - August 15, 2018
- Safaree Gets Offered a $500k Book Deal + Endorsement with Hair Club For Men After Nicki Twitter Beef - August 15, 2018
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott React to Nicki Minaj Exposing Kylie’s Ex Tyga for Getting Hair Transplant Surgery - August 15, 2018
- Lyrica Anderson Gets Confirmed as Pregnant + Roccstar Claims He Slept with Her Too So Who’s the Father? - August 15, 2018
- LOL: Safaree Shows How Nicki Minaj Dragged Him All Day On Twitter & He Ended Up Trending & Not Her - August 15, 2018
- Meek Mill Chimed In On Nicki Minaj Roasting Safaree Today - August 14, 2018
- Dannity Kane Just Announced a Reunion Tour with Aubrey O’Day, Dawn Richard, Shannon Bex as DK3 - August 14, 2018
- WAIT: Safaree Says Nicki Minaj Stabbed & Tried to Kill Him + She Says He Hired Prostitutes & Is Calling Him Sis - August 14, 2018
- Rihanna Says She Loves that Her Abuser Chris Brown is Still Obsessed with Her + Her Home Gets Swarmed By Police - August 14, 2018