OJ Says Life Free as a Felon in Vegas Isn’t So Bad After All
If you’re not an O.J. Simpson fan, you might want to tune away from this post since we all know how controversial the man is. With that being said, it’s been nearly a year since he’s been released from prison and surprise, no crime sprees or murders on his behalf have occurred.. yet. Well at a Vegas restaurant last night he told a fan he met that “being a felon ain’t all bad.” That’s a far cry from the response he received from Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi who made a strong argument on television about how big of a threat O.J. “The Juice” posed to the public and how she vowed to keep him out of the state.
In a letter to the Florida Department of Corrections Secretary Julie L. Jones she stated she was “well aware” of Simpson’s background including his “wanton disregard for the lives of others” and his “scofflaw attitude with respect to the heinous acts for which he has been found civilly liable,” referring to his ’94 trial for the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. So much for caring about innocent people getting second chances.
“The specter of his residing in comfort in Florida should not be an option,” Bondi wrote. “Numerous law enforcement officials in Florida agree with this position. Our state should not become a country club for this convicted criminal.” She also listed his “disturbing history of arrests and destructive behavior” as to why she objected to him coming to her state. She quoted him saying “I could easily stay in Nevada but I don’t think you guys want me here,” adding that “the same goes for the People of Florida.” Well that’s worked out just fine because apparently he’s enjoying life just fine in Vegas without her foot in his neck. After all, TMZ Sports says he’s being treated like a local celebrity.
In other news, he’s reportedly reached out to Khloe Kardashian asking to see her daughter because that’s his grandchild. Have you fallen out of your chair yet? If so, I’ll give you a moment to get back up. Yes, OJ Simpson supposedly is Khloe Kardashian’s dad. This is a rumor that has persisted for years. Allegedly the affair happened while Khloe’s mother Kris Jenner’s husband Robert Kardashian was working on OJ’s defense team. Hey, a guy’s gotta release his frustration some kind of way while he’s on trial. You didn’t want him to go killing anyone else, do you? Radar Online says “O.J. believes now more than ever that Khloe is his daughter, because True Thompson looks so much like his son Justin did when he was a baby.”
OJ’s reportedly only on speaking terms with one of his four children which would explain why he wants so badly to establish a relationship with True. “Now that he’s out of prison, he wants his family around, but he really doesn’t have much family left,” an insider tells Radar, adding:
“If True is his grandchild, then he absolutely wants to be a part of her life.”
“Thinking about the possibility that she’s not a real Kardashian has always gotten her down, but now that she’s a mom, she’s super-protective,” a source concludes to Radar.
One thing’s for sure, if there is anything we know about the Kardashians, the THOUGHT of having him on the show has definitely crossed their mind at some point. While he might be seen as bad publicity right now, I guarantee if their ratings ever start to drop, he’ll be on there and if an admission isn’t made they’ll all at least have the conversation. Listen, I am speaking this thing into existence. You don’t have to like OJ Simpson to admit that would make for awesome television.
Glitzers, watch OJ out getting the celebrity treatment in Vegas below:
- Geoffrey Owens Just Landed Yet Role, This Time Alongside Michael Ealy & Hillary Swank in ‘Fatale’ - September 21, 2018
- Kenan Thompson Set to Star in New Single Dad Comedy ‘Saving Larry’ - September 21, 2018
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018