Obama’s Parting Gift To Iran: 10 Nuclear Bombs
Barrack Obama’s “Iran Deal” has paved the way for a shipment of 113 metric tons of uranium from Russia pending UN approval. This shipment comes as part of a trade for 40 metric tons of heavy water reactor coolant with Russia. This transaction was approved by the US (Obama Administration) and 5 other world powers. This amount of uranium can be used to create approximately 10 nuclear weapons. Iran has however claimed that they have no interest in creating weapons and uranium can be used for other purposes. This is also not the first time Iran has received a shipment of uranium. They also received some back in 2015 as part of the deal negotiated with the US.
The real kicker is that this does not violate the Iran Nuclear Deal! The agreement is still confidential and not known to the public what all is entailed in this deal. Iran historically supports and funds terrorist groups like Hamas. There is no doubt that Iran is on the path to being a world power who’s sights are on Israel and the US. The Iranian leader, Hassan Rouhani, has said as recently as 2013 “Saying ‘Death to America’ is easy. We need to express ‘Death to America’ with action. Saying it is easy.”
A new administration is on the horizon and one can expect Donald Trump to be more firm on such issues.
- Happy Birthday to Radio Icon and Legend Doctor Michael Savage - March 31, 2017
- Shanghai Catwalks Are For The Dogs - March 31, 2017
- Usher and Ex-Wife Tameka Remember Tragic Death of Their Son - March 30, 2017
- Power Rangers Film Review: Needed Less Talk and More Action - March 27, 2017
- Mike Epps’ Wife Wants $109k a Month Divorce Settlement - March 22, 2017
- Stephen King’s “It” Remake Set for September 2017 Release - March 21, 2017
- Becky G Having “Girlfriend Issues” in New Power Rangers Reboot - March 20, 2017
- Amy Schumer Blames Alt-Right for Her Failing Netflix Special Ratings - March 19, 2017
- Tyrese Claps Back Against Women and Weaves Yet Again - March 17, 2017
- Bow Wow Threatens to Pimp Melania Trump while Defending Snoop Dogg - March 15, 2017