NOT BAD: ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’ Debuts with 1.8 Million Viewers
VH1 has another hit on their hands! theJasmineBrand reports that Love & Hip Hop: Miami debuted with 1.8 million viewers, which is great considering that it was New Year’s Day and it premiered following Love & Hip Hop: New York.
Hopefully the show will garner more viewers in episode 2.
It was the network’s best launch since VH1 Hip Hop Squares in March 2017 and was up +97% from the P4W time period average.
Executive produced by Mona Scott-Young, Love & Hip Hop: Miami features well known music artists and Miami legends Trina and Trick Daddy as well as members of Pretty Ricky, Shay Johnson, Gunplay and breakout star Amara Le Negra!
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ Becomes Third Album by Female Artist to Spend 300 Weeks on the Billboard 200 Chart - January 17, 2018
- Stacey Dash Calls Out Oprah & Meryl Streep + Says That She Knew about Harvey Weinstein & So Did They - January 17, 2018
- WATCH: Cassie Pleads with Her Lover to Make a Move in ‘Don’t Play It Safe’ Official Video - January 17, 2018
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Welcome Baby No. 3 - January 16, 2018
- Nelly Admits to Having Consensual Sex with Rape Accuser + Evidence Including Photos & Surveillance Footage Released - January 16, 2018
- Kim Zolciak Says That Kandi Wanted to Have Oral Sex with Her + Kandi Responds Calling Kim Zolciak a Lying A** B***h - January 15, 2018
- Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Charcandrick West’s Nude Photos Leak - January 12, 2018
- NeNe Leakes Says If You Cut Open Kim Zolciak Worms & Slimy Nastiness Will Come Out of Her - January 12, 2018
- Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Join Mob Wives star Renee Graziano on WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ - January 12, 2018
- WATCH: Taylor Swift Parties Around the World with Future & Ed Sheeran in ‘End Game’ Official Video - January 12, 2018