NOT BAD: ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’ Debuts with 1.8 Million Viewers
VH1 has another hit on their hands! theJasmineBrand reports that Love & Hip Hop: Miami debuted with 1.8 million viewers, which is great considering that it was New Year’s Day and it premiered following Love & Hip Hop: New York.
Hopefully the show will garner more viewers in episode 2.
It was the network’s best launch since VH1 Hip Hop Squares in March 2017 and was up +97% from the P4W time period average.
Executive produced by Mona Scott-Young, Love & Hip Hop: Miami features well known music artists and Miami legends Trina and Trick Daddy as well as members of Pretty Ricky, Shay Johnson, Gunplay and breakout star Amara Le Negra!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018