NOT BAD: ‘Love & Hip Hop: Miami’ Debuts with 1.8 Million Viewers
VH1 has another hit on their hands! theJasmineBrand reports that Love & Hip Hop: Miami debuted with 1.8 million viewers, which is great considering that it was New Year’s Day and it premiered following Love & Hip Hop: New York.
Hopefully the show will garner more viewers in episode 2.
It was the network’s best launch since VH1 Hip Hop Squares in March 2017 and was up +97% from the P4W time period average.
Executive produced by Mona Scott-Young, Love & Hip Hop: Miami features well known music artists and Miami legends Trina and Trick Daddy as well as members of Pretty Ricky, Shay Johnson, Gunplay and breakout star Amara Le Negra!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018