NOT BAD: ‘Empire’ Season 3 Returns With 10.8 Million Viewers
Yesterday, (September 21, 2016), marked the season 3 premiere of Fox’s hit TV show Empire, and the numbers are in! Though the number is lower than the season 2 premiere, Empire averaged a 4.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 10.8 million viewers, which is right along with the season 2 finale.
The pilot episode of the show debuted with 9.90 million viewers.
The episode averaged a 6.7 rating among adults 18-49 and 16.2 million viewers. No broadcast series has come anywhere near that feat in the key demo in the time since.
As for Empire‘s new lead in, Lethal Weapon, it managed to earn a 2.2 rating in the key demo and 7.8 million viewers.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018