Nicki Minaj Has No Plans to Respond to Remy Ma + Remy Regets ‘shETHER’?
If you are waiting for Nicki Minaj to respond to Remy Ma‘s diss, then you may as well give up. Sources reveal to TMZ that Nicki has no immediate intentions to respond to the Bronx native due to Remy’s diss being based on lies.
Though Nicki isn’t hiding exactly, she is seemingly ignoring the diss and spending a lot of time at Fashion Week in Paris. When the diss was released, she responded to EVERYONE except for Remy at the time.
In other news, Remy isn’t really calling it a beef and is deciding to back off. The rapper and Love & Hip Hop star appeared on Buzzfeed’s Another Round podcast where she mostly answered questions about her time in prison and revealed that she learned to be supportive of women behind bars unless they cross her:
“I hated women before I went to prison. I always felt like women were trying to tear each other down. I think [women] work so much better when we work together. However, in the event that you piss me off and we become arch enemies, run for cover.”
She later expressed that she isn’t proud of shETHER and really wants to work things out with Nicki:
“It just bothers me that this record that I put out where it’s literally picking apart a female went so viral, and every media outlet wants to talk about it and pick it up; I feel like we could’ve done the same thing working together. I just personally think it would’ve been so much cooler…if we came together and made something crazy […] It could’ve been totally different. I don’t regret Shether, but I’m not particularly proud of it.”
Honestly, I’m really hoping that the two women can work things out. What do you think Glitzers? Should Remy downplay her diss for Nicki? Is Nicki right to not respond? Share with us!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018