Nicki Minaj Gets Called Out for Not Paying the $25,000 Pledge She Made to Geoffrey Owens
Cosby actor Geoffrey Owens has come a long way in the past few weeks since he was seen bagging groceries at Trader Joes. He just apeared on Good Morning America discussing how he’s landed a recurring role on Tyler Perry’s The Haves and Have Nots followed by a guest spot on NCIS: New Orleans he’s got and rapper Nicki Minaj even offered to give him $25,000. That was quite generous of her especially after her new album Queen tanked and her tour was cancelled. What would have also been nice is if she actually did what she said she was going to do.
According to Owens’ camp, the only thing they’ve heard from Nicki Minaj is her public announcement showing interest in helping out on her Queen Beats Radio station. “Sources familiar with the situation tell us Minaj and her team have yet to even contact Geoffrey or his people, much less hand over the cash. On Monday’s episode of Queen Radio, Nicki discussed her pledge … saying she was having a tough time getting in touch with Owens’ team — but our sources say Geoffrey’s team hasn’t heard a peep, and are easily reachable,” according to TMZ. Then she had the nerve to have called out the person who took the pic of him at the grocery store, Karma Lawrence, calling her a “stupid f*ck.”
At the end of the day, given the career boost he’s received, Karma technically did more for him than Nicki did. And if we’re honest here, all it takes is an IMDB Pro subscription to get talent contact information not to mention with her being a celebrity if she took the initiative herself with just a tweet she could reach them. I’m almost certain I could reach them before the week is out without a problem so don’t do that Nicki. Be honest.
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018