NEW MUSIC: Stream Justin Timberlake’s New Album ‘Man of The Woods’
It’s here, after a month of releasing new songs, Justin Timberlake has finally released his fourth studio album, Man of the Woods, just in time for his upcoming performance at Sunday’s Super Bowl LII Halftime Show.
Consisting of 16 tracks, the album is described as “modern Americana with 808s,” which reminds me of Kanye West‘s groundbreaking and now legendary album, 808s and Heartbreaks.
Featuring production from Danja, The Neptunes, Timbaland and The Y’s, the album features unaccredited vocals from Justin’s wife, Jessica Biel and his son Silas, whose name interestingly means “of the woods”, on a number of songs on the album. Credited guest appearances include Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton.
Upon its released, the album has earned generally mixed reviews from music critics. Stream the album below:
- Blac Chyna’s Alleged Full Sex Tape Leaks + #BlackTwitter DRAGS Her for Being Boring & Having Whack Oral Skills - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Video of ‘Black Ink Crew’ Star Donna Lombardi & Alex The Vagina Slayer Having Sex in a Public Bathroom Leaks - February 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Model & Reality TV Star Blac Chyna’s Sex Tape Leaks - February 19, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Althea Heart Arrested for Misdemeanor Battery - February 19, 2018
- WATCH: Fergie’s National Anthem Performance was a Train Wreck + Celebrities React - February 19, 2018
- Black Panther Makes History at Holiday Box Office + Debuts at #1 with $361 Million Worldwide - February 18, 2018
- WATCH: Erica Mena Stunts in Someone Else’s Jet & Addresses Bow Wow Breakup in New ‘LHHATL’ Promo - February 17, 2018
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018