NEW MUSIC: Stream Justin Timberlake’s New Album ‘Man of The Woods’
It’s here, after a month of releasing new songs, Justin Timberlake has finally released his fourth studio album, Man of the Woods, just in time for his upcoming performance at Sunday’s Super Bowl LII Halftime Show.
Consisting of 16 tracks, the album is described as “modern Americana with 808s,” which reminds me of Kanye West‘s groundbreaking and now legendary album, 808s and Heartbreaks.
Featuring production from Danja, The Neptunes, Timbaland and The Y’s, the album features unaccredited vocals from Justin’s wife, Jessica Biel and his son Silas, whose name interestingly means “of the woods”, on a number of songs on the album. Credited guest appearances include Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton.
Upon its released, the album has earned generally mixed reviews from music critics. Stream the album below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018