NEW MUSIC: Stream Justin Timberlake’s New Album ‘Man of The Woods’
It’s here, after a month of releasing new songs, Justin Timberlake has finally released his fourth studio album, Man of the Woods, just in time for his upcoming performance at Sunday’s Super Bowl LII Halftime Show.
Consisting of 16 tracks, the album is described as “modern Americana with 808s,” which reminds me of Kanye West‘s groundbreaking and now legendary album, 808s and Heartbreaks.
Featuring production from Danja, The Neptunes, Timbaland and The Y’s, the album features unaccredited vocals from Justin’s wife, Jessica Biel and his son Silas, whose name interestingly means “of the woods”, on a number of songs on the album. Credited guest appearances include Alicia Keys and Chris Stapleton.
Upon its released, the album has earned generally mixed reviews from music critics. Stream the album below:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018