NEW MUSIC: Maroon 5 Featuring SZA – ‘What Lovers Do’
Maroon 5 has released a new song called What Lovers Do, which was written by Adam Levine alongside Brittany Talia Hazzard! Featuring R&B singer SZA, the song will serve as the official third single from the band’s upcoming currently sixth studio album.
An electro-pop song, What Lovers Do also has a tropical/reggae-fusion-esque feel, which is starting to become quite popular with today’s music, but really set’s Maroon 5 and SZA’s collaboration apart is that it doesn’t seemed as forced as others. Adam’s voice flows effortlessly with the beat while SZA gives the song that extra touch to make it just right.
Not only is this the third single from their upcoming album, it is also the band’s third collaboration following Don’t Wanna Know featuring Kendrick Lamar and Cold featuring Future. Take a listen to the song below:
Though there is no specific release date, Maroon 5’s new album will be released in November.
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018