NEW COUPLE: Karlie Redd & ‘Black Ink’ Star Ceaser Spotted on the Red Carpet
Well this is probably the most interesting news of the week so far, and I’m pleased to give it to you. Two of VH1‘s very own, Love & Hip Hop:Atlanta‘s Karlie Redd and Ceaser Emanuel of Black Ink Crew, were spotted together this weekend getting up close and personal.
The pair was seen kissing and getting very touchy during the grand opening of Ceasar’s new Atlanta tattoo shop:
There’s also a video:
The photos and video come as a shock as we see Karlie & Joc trying to make it work in the upcoming season of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta, but clearly something went wrong. Luckily, we will all get to see what happened as Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta‘s new season begins tonight.
Ceaser also had a bad breakup with his fiancée and co-star Dutchess over an alleged paternity suit, where a woman claims that Ceaser is the father of her baby. While Ceaser has denied the rumors, Dutchess had enough and called off the engagement.
The drama is all playing out on the current season of Black Ink, which airs on Wednesdays at 8 EST/7 CST time.
What do you guys think about Karlie Redd & Ceaser? Are they serious? Is it all for the cameras? Let us know!
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018