Netanyahu Claims Obama Led Anti-Israel UN Effort
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a press conference stated that “Israel has unequivocal evidence that the Obama administration led the effort to pass the anti-Israel resolution in the UN Security Council.” He also stated that this was a “major break” on US policy in regards to Israel while quoting Madeleine Albright from a statement made in 1994. Furthermore, Netanyahu stated that with policies that specifically restrict Israelis and Jews from settling in areas there will never be peace.
Israel has unequivocal evidence that the Obama administration led the effort to pass the anti-Israel resolution in the UN Security Council. pic.twitter.com/lBaAWhNM75
— Benjamin Netanyahu (@netanyahu) January 10, 2017
How in the world do we go from emancipation, holocaust, historic first black President to Jews can’t live here? Currently there are 16 countries that will not allow Israeli passport holders enter their domain. Progress theses days seems to mean walking backwards off a cliff. Discrimination by any means is an affront to modern civility and should not be tolerated. Yet systemic bureaucracy has ruled that not only is it okay but approved by the UN and Obama administration.
- Happy Birthday to Radio Icon and Legend Doctor Michael Savage - March 31, 2017
- Shanghai Catwalks Are For The Dogs - March 31, 2017
- Usher and Ex-Wife Tameka Remember Tragic Death of Their Son - March 30, 2017
- Power Rangers Film Review: Needed Less Talk and More Action - March 27, 2017
- Mike Epps’ Wife Wants $109k a Month Divorce Settlement - March 22, 2017
- Stephen King’s “It” Remake Set for September 2017 Release - March 21, 2017
- Becky G Having “Girlfriend Issues” in New Power Rangers Reboot - March 20, 2017
- Amy Schumer Blames Alt-Right for Her Failing Netflix Special Ratings - March 19, 2017
- Tyrese Claps Back Against Women and Weaves Yet Again - March 17, 2017
- Bow Wow Threatens to Pimp Melania Trump while Defending Snoop Dogg - March 15, 2017