Nene Leakes Reveals Why She Never Shares Her New Year’s Resolutions
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes sat down with ABC News discussing her plans for 2018. During the conversation she stated that jut like everyone else she has new year’s resolutions, she just keeps them to herself.
“I have a lot of New Year’s resolutions,” she told ABC News. “I’m from the south, so we don’t tell our New Year’s resolutions. I really think that you should move in silence.”
Considering Nene is surrounded by people who likely don’t have her best interest at heart being on reality television, keeping your plans to yourself might not be that bad of an idea after all. “Even if your goal is to be on a diet this year, when you go on a diet, you go on a diet in silence.”
“You do not tell your friends around you that you’re on a diet because the moment you order a salad with ranch dressing on it they’re going to say, ‘That’s ranch dressing, honey! You know that’s got a lot of calories in it, girl. You shouldn’t be eating that!'”
It’s been around 5 years since she was a regular on network television with NBC’s short lived New Normal that lasted all of about 6 months ending in 2013. She probably has a goal of getting back on tv but doesn’t want to tell anyone so she won’t look thirsty as her castmates would probably say about her.
Keeping your resolutions to yourself, she says helps because no one knows “you’ve messed up but you, and you can get back up and start over tomorrow.”
“Whatever your goals are for 2018 you tell them to yourself,” Leakes added.
Glitzers, do you tell others your new year’s resolutions or do you keep them to yourself?
- TRUE STORY!! Nancy Pelosi’s Going to Appear on RuPaul’s Drag Race - January 19, 2018
- Kodak Black Arrested on 7 Felony Counts with His Home Raided Live on Video - January 19, 2018
- Did Chance the Rapper Just Announce He’s Having Another Baby? - January 19, 2018
- Rapper Chamillionaire Wants to Help Deported Illegal Jorge Garcia - January 18, 2018
- ‘Superfly’ is Coming Back Starring Trevor Jackson and Jason Mitchell - January 17, 2018
- #SayWhatNow: George Clinton Says He Wants to Work with Cardi B - January 17, 2018
- Tyga Releases the Video for ‘Temperature’ with His New Kylie Jenner Lookalike - January 16, 2018
- Remy Ma’s Teamed Up with Chris Brown on ‘Melanin Magic’ - January 16, 2018
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018