Mother of Boy in Racist H&M Ad Says It’s an Unnecessary Issue & Doesn’t See the Problem
Popular retailer H&M have landed themselves in hot water over this past weekend due to the company’s controversial ad featuring a young black model wearing a “coolest monkey in the jungle” hoodie.
Because of this, H&M has lost partnerships with R&B singer The Weeknd and rapper G-Eazy, who was looking to launch his new collection in March of this year. And while H&M released a statement saying that they “completely understand and agree with his reaction to the image,” there is one person who doesn’t see the issue: the little boy’s mom.
Someone managed to get screenshots of her speaking with people, where she not only states that she does not see the hoodie as racist, but she doesn’t share the same opinions as other people and it’s an unnecessary issue:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018