Mother of Boy in Racist H&M Ad Says It’s an Unnecessary Issue & Doesn’t See the Problem
Popular retailer H&M have landed themselves in hot water over this past weekend due to the company’s controversial ad featuring a young black model wearing a “coolest monkey in the jungle” hoodie.
Because of this, H&M has lost partnerships with R&B singer The Weeknd and rapper G-Eazy, who was looking to launch his new collection in March of this year. And while H&M released a statement saying that they “completely understand and agree with his reaction to the image,” there is one person who doesn’t see the issue: the little boy’s mom.
Someone managed to get screenshots of her speaking with people, where she not only states that she does not see the hoodie as racist, but she doesn’t share the same opinions as other people and it’s an unnecessary issue:
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018
- 50 Cent Threatens Ja Rule + Ja Rule Calls 50 a #TickleBooty B***h A** N***a - January 19, 2018
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Name Newborn Baby Daughter Chicago West - January 19, 2018
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018
- Offset Says He Can’t Vibe with Queers in New Song with YFN Lucci + Twitter Goes Off - January 18, 2018