Mother of Boy in Racist H&M Ad Says It’s an Unnecessary Issue & Doesn’t See the Problem
Popular retailer H&M have landed themselves in hot water over this past weekend due to the company’s controversial ad featuring a young black model wearing a “coolest monkey in the jungle” hoodie.
Because of this, H&M has lost partnerships with R&B singer The Weeknd and rapper G-Eazy, who was looking to launch his new collection in March of this year. And while H&M released a statement saying that they “completely understand and agree with his reaction to the image,” there is one person who doesn’t see the issue: the little boy’s mom.
Someone managed to get screenshots of her speaking with people, where she not only states that she does not see the hoodie as racist, but she doesn’t share the same opinions as other people and it’s an unnecessary issue:
- WATCH: Ariana Grande Returns with Emotional Power Pop Anthem ‘No Tears Left to Cry’ - April 20, 2018
- #PoorMichelle No More: Michelle Williams Engaged to Pastor Bae Chad Johnson - April 19, 2018
- WATCH: Keely Drags Sierra for Not Being There for Shooter & Karlie Redd Tries to Pop Her - April 18, 2018
- Kendrick Lamar, Ed Sheeran & Bruno Mars Lead 2018 Billboard Music Awards with 15 Nods Each + See Full Nominations list - April 17, 2018
- Beyonce to Give $100,000 to Four HBCU’s - April 16, 2018
- OMG: Former ‘That’s So Raven’ Star Orlando Brown Get Arrested by Bounty Hunters in His Underwear (VIDEO) - April 13, 2018
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Call Out My Name’ Official Music Video - April 13, 2018
- Nicki Minaj Reveals The Truth of What Happened with ‘Motorsport’ + Twitter DRAGS Quavo for Knowing the Truth & Refusing to Defend Her - April 12, 2018
- SHE’S BACK: Listen to Nicki Minaj’s 2 New Songs ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - April 12, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Welcomes Baby Girl + Tristan Thompson & Sisters Kourtney & Kim Were by Her Side - April 12, 2018