More of Rising Basketball Star and Eye Candy Deven Model Hubbard
Deven Hubbard’s a PopGlitz fan favorite that we’re covering now for a third time. He’s a basketball star expected to be drafted into the NBA soon. He has become the most requested and viewed model on our site and probably the most talked about of our eye candy models so we know he has the public’s attention.
Since we last covered Deven, he’s shot with CYOER Photography, who’s also shot Insecure star Jay Ellis. He’s done work with Atlanta photog Cassidyboi and
Aitch Studio in L.A. as well.
Even though he’s on a steep rise, he’s still true to his friends as he’s seen still rocking Sir Kevin James‘ clothes as he always has been. For the fits he calls Lazell Shaw out of L.A. a favorite stylist of his.
He might be known as a basketball player but his body certainly helped along in the process. That’s why his strength and conditioning training Jack Rousian worked with him on releasing a program on how to gain and lose weight as well as how to get a six pack like Deven’s on his website. Deven also has a basketball program in the works for young kids looking to better themselves as well as a line of hoodies he’s working with his publicist Shawn on, going on sale in the next month or two.
His body might come from the gym but the looks definitely run in the family. While on a red carpet for Atlanta Teen Magazine he took a pic with his mother who’s quite hot herself.
If you’re wondering about his dating life, he has a new girl he’s been pursuing, Grace Kim who’s been helping him with business out in L.A. setting things in place for him there. He’s been doing a bit of mingling on the west coast as well as he’s been seen in photos with Youtube star Ashley Ortega.
This August he’ll be headed to Euroleague where we’re certain all of the hard work and dedication he’s been putting in is going to lead him to even more success.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow ? (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Atlanta’s Vinny Watson Just Turned Twenty-Fine Years Old - July 21, 2018
- Eye Candy: Rapper and DJ Greyson Jubilee aka Jubilee King Bee - July 20, 2018
- Wendy Williams Talks About Her Former Drug Addiction & Says She Deserves a Daytime Emmy - July 19, 2018
- Chance the Rapper Announces Buying Chicagoist Newspaper in New Song + 3 New Tracks - July 19, 2018
- 140+ Larry Nassar Sexual Abuse Survivors Unite at the Espys, Full List of Winners & More - July 19, 2018
- Faith Evans & Stevie J Eloped in Vegas + Faith Reveals She Performed this Sex Act with Biggie - July 18, 2018
- Ciara Attempts to Mount Her Comeback with ‘Level Up’ Music Video - July 18, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Says She’s Experiencing Anxiety about being a Working Mother - July 18, 2018
- Cardi B & Offset Snuggle While Taking Baby Kulture to the Doctor - July 17, 2018
- Rapper T.I. Charged with Simple Assault Days After Announcing New Reality Show Looking for a New Company Exec - July 17, 2018