Models Kendall Jenner & Joan Smalls Get Tatted For V Magazine’s January 2017 Issue
Models Kendall Jenner and Joan Smalls serve as 2 of the 6 cover girls for the January 2017 issue of V magazine:
In the cover story, the supermodels embody fashion’s fascination with tattoos, which were all custom drawn by body artist Jenai Chin.
The issue is set to hit newsstands on Thursday, January 12, as well as limited-edition temporary tattoos of the issue’s cover stars.
Other cover models include Amber Valletta, Lara Stone, Ellen Rosa and Carolyn Murphy, all joined by model Paul Lemaire. Take a look at a few of the photos below, which were shot by famed photographer Mario Testino:
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018