Misster Ray Files Misdemeanor Assault Report + Zell Swag Wanted by Police
Uh oh, looks like Zell Swag and Misster Ray‘s fight was much more than that! TMZ is reporting that the altercation between the two new additions to VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood was so bad that production actually had to be stopped!
Yesterday I shared that Zell apparently tried to make up with Ray (or pretended to all along) and even went over to apologize to him but Ray wasn’t having any of it and Zell punched him in the face!
Ray resumed filming but he is currently preparing to press charges and law enforcement states that Ray filed a misdemeanor assault report and Zell is now wanted for questioning!
A rumor also surfaced stating that Zell would NOT be returning to Love & Hip Hop:Hollywood Season 5 and it looks like that may be true as Misster Ray made this comment on Instagram:
“Loooord TMZ got my whole government out here in these streets lol Talk about waking up to headlines smdh 🙄 I do appreciate everyone from mama Mona, VH1 to production and my cast for reaching out & being supportive. Violence is never ok, celebrated or tolerated.”
If Mona was involved herself, then it looks like it’s bye bye for Zell.
- THIRST TRAP: Odell Beckham Jr. Flex’s for The Gram & Shows Off Rock Hard Abs - February 16, 2018
- WATCH: Drake Gives back to the City of Miami in ‘God’s Plan’ Official Music Video - February 16, 2018
- SECURING THE BAG & PEACH: Kenya Moore’s Doctor Visit was a Stunt to Keep Her on the Show - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Wendy Williams Sips Orange Juice & Details Her ‘Flu-Like Illness’ in Video Update - February 15, 2018
- WATCH: Remy Ma & Chris Brown Celebrate Darkskin Black Women in ‘Melanin Magic (Pretty Brown)’ Video - February 15, 2018
- CUTENESS OVERLOAD: Ciara Shares First Photos of Daughter Sienna Princess Wilson - February 15, 2018
- Cardi B’s Team Reveals that She’s 3 to 4 Months Pregnant? - February 14, 2018
- Wendy Williams Cancels Shows for the Rest of the Week + Almost Passes Out on Live TV Again - February 14, 2018
- Gladys Knight Says She Did NOT Get a Facelift + Cites Good Genes & Great Makeup Artists for Youthful Appearance - February 14, 2018
- WELCOME TO WAKANDA: ‘Black Panther Cast’ Drips Excellence Sauce on the Cover of Essence’s March 2018 Issue - February 14, 2018