Misster Ray Files Misdemeanor Assault Report + Zell Swag Wanted by Police
Uh oh, looks like Zell Swag and Misster Ray‘s fight was much more than that! TMZ is reporting that the altercation between the two new additions to VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood was so bad that production actually had to be stopped!
Yesterday I shared that Zell apparently tried to make up with Ray (or pretended to all along) and even went over to apologize to him but Ray wasn’t having any of it and Zell punched him in the face!
Ray resumed filming but he is currently preparing to press charges and law enforcement states that Ray filed a misdemeanor assault report and Zell is now wanted for questioning!
A rumor also surfaced stating that Zell would NOT be returning to Love & Hip Hop:Hollywood Season 5 and it looks like that may be true as Misster Ray made this comment on Instagram:
“Loooord TMZ got my whole government out here in these streets lol Talk about waking up to headlines smdh ? I do appreciate everyone from mama Mona, VH1 to production and my cast for reaching out & being supportive. Violence is never ok, celebrated or tolerated.”
If Mona was involved herself, then it looks like it’s bye bye for Zell.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 18, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018
- IT’S ABOUT TIME: Janet Jackson to Receive the 2018 Billboard Icon Award - May 7, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian & Tristan Thompson are “Fully” Back Together + Couple Spotted for the First Time in Public Since Cheating Scandal - May 5, 2018
- DJ Khaled Gets Dragged on Twitter for Saying He Doesn’t Perform Oral Sex on His Wife because He’s the King of the House - May 4, 2018
- WATCH: Nicki Minaj Releases Official Videos for ‘Barbie Tingz’ & ‘Chun Li’ - May 4, 2018
- Michael Blackson to Kanye West: If Slavery Was a Choice then So Was Your Wife’s Paris Robbery - May 3, 2018
- GLAM SHOTS: Rihanna Talks Reason for Launching Fenty Beauty, No Longer Being Friends with Drake & More in Vogue’s June 2018 Issue - May 3, 2018
- WATCH: Celine Dion & Deadpool Collide for a Hilariously Great Performance in ‘Ashes’ Official Music Video - May 3, 2018