Michael Savage Reveals Shocking Truth About Russian Blame Game
Today Michael Savage revealed some shocking details about the Russian interference with the recent presidential election. It has mostly gone unnoticed, but the FBI never investigated the DNC servers to see who hacked the servers first hand. All this “intelligence officials say they have strong evidence that Russia” is completely bogus!
The government intelligence community has no first hand knowledge of the incident at all as they were never given access to find evidence. A company called Crowd Strike are the only ones who had access to the DNC servers. One of the company’s founders is none other than Dmitri Alperovitch who Savage claims is an anti-Russian activist.
Dmitri’s previous employer McAfee didn’t quite seem to agree with his findings as stated during an interview with Larry King.
Alperovitch first gained notice when he was the VP in charge of threat research with McAfee. Asked to comment on Alperovitch’s discovery of Russian hacks on Larry King, John McAfee had this to say. “Based on all of his experience, McAfee does not believe that Russians were behind the hacks on the Democratic National Committee (DNC), John Podesta’s emails, and the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. As he told RT, “if it looks like the Russians did it, then I can guarantee you it was not the Russians.”
Further details that Savage outlined was that none other than Google Capital funded this investigation. It easily observed that Google has radical left leaning ideologies when it comes to politics. They regularly import workers for jobs here in America, and push goofy ads trying to promote such ideals. Google Boss Eric Schmidt previously worked on Hillary Clinton’s campaign website and was highly supportive of her candidacy.
Meanwhile, almost immediately after the blame game started with Russia the official WikiLeaks twitter came out and denied that they got their information from Russia. In fact they greatly implied, if not out-rightly said, that it was an inside job. Not too long afterwards DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered in cold blood.
Michael Savage during his broadcast went on to paint the picture of how this Russian blame game was very suspicious and unlikely true due to such factors as radical left leaning agents involved in the process. He read verbatim from his latest book Trump’s War of which he said “makes news.”
True to his word this is definitely news as many people believe the government intelligence agencies are the ones who found evidence of Russian hacking, but in fact they had no access to find any evidence. Looking at the bigger picture it does seem that as Savage calls it “the government media complex” are intrinsically involved in misinformation and misdirection tactics to undermine the recent free election.
Sources: The Hill Daily Mail CrowdStrike Washington Blog
- Happy Birthday to Radio Icon and Legend Doctor Michael Savage - March 31, 2017
- Shanghai Catwalks Are For The Dogs - March 31, 2017
- Usher and Ex-Wife Tameka Remember Tragic Death of Their Son - March 30, 2017
- Power Rangers Film Review: Needed Less Talk and More Action - March 27, 2017
- Mike Epps’ Wife Wants $109k a Month Divorce Settlement - March 22, 2017
- Stephen King’s “It” Remake Set for September 2017 Release - March 21, 2017
- Becky G Having “Girlfriend Issues” in New Power Rangers Reboot - March 20, 2017
- Amy Schumer Blames Alt-Right for Her Failing Netflix Special Ratings - March 19, 2017
- Tyrese Claps Back Against Women and Weaves Yet Again - March 17, 2017
- Bow Wow Threatens to Pimp Melania Trump while Defending Snoop Dogg - March 15, 2017