Melania Breaks Away from Her Husband Bashing Lebron by Saying She Wants to Visit Lebron’s New School
A war of words has been brewing between the President and Lebron James yet again all over the issue of NFL players taking a knee to the flag. This started from an interview Lebron did with Don Lemon speaking about the opening of a new school he has in Akron, Ohio. What should have been a positive interview about the great things Lebron is currently doing for the children of the distraught city turned into Don Lemon gaslighting Lebron with a list of issues trying to get him to say he was upset about each one. This resulted in a tweet from President Trump tweeting about how difficult it was for Don Lemon to make Lebron look smart. Lemon, unable to resist responding asked “Who’s the real dummy? A man who puts kids in classrooms or one who puts kids in cages?” and proceeded to use the First Lady’s hashtag #BeBest. Well Don likely has amnesia considering Obama put children in cages and a fair amount of outrage came in 2014 over about the exact same thing. The truth is a nagging thing, I know.
The important part in all of this is that Lebron James, despite how he feels about the President is allowed freedom of speech, so he can issue his opinions. The same goes for Trump. Earlier in the year Fox News’ Laura Ingraham questioned what Lebron did for his community. Since she nor her staff clearly are incapable of doing research as to what he had done already, hopefully the announcement of this new school he’s opening will come across her desk. In the words of Breitbart’s Sonnie Johnson, “Now that he’s passed your litmus test of doing something in the community, now will you listen?” I’m paraphrasing her but Lebron’s good work hasn’t completely fallen on deaf ears as First Lady Melania has made a statement to CNN through her spokesperson not only commending Lebron but stated she was interested in visiting the school.
“It looks like LeBron James is working to do good things on behalf of our next generation and just as she always has, the First Lady encourages everyone to have an open dialogue about issues facing children today.”
“Her platform centers around visiting organizations, hospitals and schools, and she would be open to visiting the I Promise School in Akron.”
The interesting part in all of this is that if Melania does in fact visit Lebron’s school which it’s hard to see a reason he wouldn’t allow such a thing to happen, will supporters of the President change their tune on Lebron? Partisan politics can be an ugly thing. As soon as the person from their side stands next to the person they formerly hated they all of a sudden become googly eyed over them. Either way, Lebron James’ school is a net positive not only for his community but for school choice. He is putting his money where his mouth is and above all else is getting it done.
Glitzers, do you support Melania’s wish of visiting Lebron’s school? Do you think it’s a good idea?
- Teyana Taylor Quits Jeremih’s Tour Calling Him a Lazy, Sneaky, Conniving Diva Sitting in His “Princess Chair” - August 15, 2018
- Safaree Gets Offered a $500k Book Deal + Endorsement with Hair Club For Men After Nicki Twitter Beef - August 15, 2018
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott React to Nicki Minaj Exposing Kylie’s Ex Tyga for Getting Hair Transplant Surgery - August 15, 2018
- Lyrica Anderson Gets Confirmed as Pregnant + Roccstar Claims He Slept with Her Too So Who’s the Father? - August 15, 2018
- LOL: Safaree Shows How Nicki Minaj Dragged Him All Day On Twitter & He Ended Up Trending & Not Her - August 15, 2018
- Meek Mill Chimed In On Nicki Minaj Roasting Safaree Today - August 14, 2018
- Dannity Kane Just Announced a Reunion Tour with Aubrey O’Day, Dawn Richard, Shannon Bex as DK3 - August 14, 2018
- WAIT: Safaree Says Nicki Minaj Stabbed & Tried to Kill Him + She Says He Hired Prostitutes & Is Calling Him Sis - August 14, 2018
- Rihanna Says She Loves that Her Abuser Chris Brown is Still Obsessed with Her + Her Home Gets Swarmed By Police - August 14, 2018
- UPDATE: Aretha Franklin is Now Under Hospice Care Following Long Cancer Battle - August 14, 2018