Meek Mill is Wearing the Engagement Ring He Gave Nicki Minaj
Meek Mill is taking a big L now right at the beginning of the year. The struggle rapper and former fiance of Nicki Minaj who spent last year losing one rap beef to another lost the hottest chick in the game on his arm. But that’s not all, Meek broke the guy code by taking the engagement ring back and then posting pictures wearing it. For starters, you give a girl a ring, she keeps it. That’s how that works but we understand with him being the face of the rap struggle and all, but to not only take it back but sport your girl’s ring on Instagram, Yo Gotti will tell you, #ThatAintLaw.
The Philly rapper was called out by Baller Alert for wearing an identical 3 tiered ring to that he gave Nicki. He can object to it all you want but to wear the same ring as your girl that isn’t a standard band, that isn’t law either. Meek needs to go somewhere, drink some water and stay out of the headlines until he makes some quality music and stop trying to be King Petty Wap.
For Media & Business inquiries re Communication needs, News Commentary, Copywriting, Brand Promotion & Social Media http://t.co/0m6d1PliAi
— JaVonni Brustow 👑 (@VonniMediaMogul) March 6, 2015
- Are Tori Spelling’s Children in Danger Following Her Breakdown? - March 23, 2018
- Gay Porn Star Jacen Zhu Talks Meth Use in the Gay Community - March 23, 2018
- America’s Next Top Model’s Don Benjamin’s Nudes Hit the Internet - March 22, 2018
- Model Kriz XXL Spent a Couple Years as a Woman & Just Changed His Mind - March 22, 2018
- Model Khalil Wells is Done with Guys & is On to Screwing Girls Now - March 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: ‘Southern Charm New Orleans’ Star Jon Moody - March 22, 2018
- NFL Player Zay Jones Strips Naked & Tries To Jump Out of 30th Floor Window - March 21, 2018
- VIDEO: Jennifer Lewis Talks About Her Sex Addiction - March 21, 2018
- Irish and Black Underwear Model Anthony Gallo Nude - March 16, 2018
- Kate Upton’s Witness in Her Sexual Harassment Case Against Guess Refuses to Speak - March 16, 2018