Meek Mill Finally Released from Prison on Bail
After months of trying, it looks like Meek Mill’s prayers were answered. The Philadelphia Supreme Court ordered that the rapper, who was incarcerated for probation violations in November of last year, be released on bail, much to the happiness of his friends, family and fans.
Meek took to Twitter to announce his freedom and stated:
The rapper was picked up from prison by 76ers co-owner Michael Rubin. Despite being free however, Meek still has a case that he will have to deal with:
Meek was arrested in November and was ordered to serve a 2-4 year prison sentence for probation violation stemming from the 2008 drug and gun case.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018