#MCM: “Moonlight” Stars Trevante Rhodes & Mahershala Ali Star In New Calvin Klein Campaign
Fresh off their shocking and semi-controversial win at the 89th Annual Academy Awards last night, Calvin Klein has released a new ad campaign featuring Moonlight stars Trevante Rhodes, Mahershala Ali, Ashton Sanders and Alex Hibbert.
Shot by Willy Vandeperre the photoshoot feature Mahershala and Trevante showing off their chiseled bodies in the black and white ad, while Ashton Sanders and Alex Hibbert bring emotion.
This is the second major campaign for the brand’s new creative director, Raf Simons, who began working for the brand in August 2016.
Take a look at all of the photos, which were shot back in January in Los Angeles:
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Welcome Baby No. 3 - January 16, 2018
- Nelly Admits to Having Consensual Sex with Rape Accuser + Evidence Including Photos & Surveillance Footage Released - January 16, 2018
- Kim Zolciak Says That Kandi Wanted to Have Oral Sex with Her + Kandi Responds Calling Kim Zolciak a Lying A** B***h - January 15, 2018
- Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Charcandrick West’s Nude Photos Leak - January 12, 2018
- NeNe Leakes Says If You Cut Open Kim Zolciak Worms & Slimy Nastiness Will Come Out of Her - January 12, 2018
- Jim Jones & Chrissy Lampkin Join Mob Wives star Renee Graziano on WE TV’s ‘Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition’ - January 12, 2018
- WATCH: Taylor Swift Parties Around the World with Future & Ed Sheeran in ‘End Game’ Official Video - January 12, 2018
- Love & Hip Hop: Miami’s Young Hollywood Receiving Death Threats & Being Called Racist over Amara La Negra Comments - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Wants Fans to Stop Rushing Her & Telling Her What to Do about Offset - January 11, 2018
- Xscape to Release New EP ‘Here for It’ Next Month WITHOUT Kandi - January 11, 2018