Masika Kalysha Goes Off on Production & Threatens to Bring in Her Lawyers Over Alexis Skyy
For the most part, even though a lot of people enjoy reality TV shows, some of those people like to think that they are scripted and that a lot of the drama that takes place is literally for the show, but there are times when it isn’t true.
It is no secret that Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood stars Maskia Kalysha and Alexis Skyy really dislike each other, and none of that was more clear than last night’s episode.
Though production and newcomer Zell Swag tried to get the two women to make peace, Masika was NOT having it and went completely off on everyone.
During the sit down things instantly go left when Zell mentions Alexis’ name, which is when EVERYTHING changed as the once friends quickly turned into enemies as she took off her mic and threatened to get her lawyers involved:
“Y’all not going to keep playing me with this f—ing whore, and Imma tell you all I’m going to do is call my f–ing lawyer. Listen, f–k you, f–k the cameras. I’m not giving this b–h no f–ing camera time.”
Zell at this point feels that Masika is failing him as a friend because he’s the one getting drinks thrown on him defending her, and I have to agree at an extent because it’s true. He has nothing to do with their issues, Alexis brought him into it by disrespecting him while trying to get close to her.
Take a look at the moment in case you missed it, or simply want to relive it again:
- NeNe Says The Girls Manipulated What She Said about Kim Zolciak + Calls Sheree S***ty - February 23, 2018
- Tamar & Vince Reveal that They are in Counseling & NOT Divorcing During ‘The View’ Appearance - February 23, 2018
- Tisha Campbell-Martin Files for Divorce from Duane Martin after 21 Years of Marriage - February 22, 2018
- LISTEN: Remix of Beyonce’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ Surfaces on Tidal and Apple Music - February 22, 2018
- Janelle Monae Comes Out as Bisexual & Talks The POWER of Black Women in New Songs ‘Make Me Feel’ & ‘Django Jane’ - February 22, 2018
- Former ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Star Hazel-E Gets a Black History Lesson & Addresses Colorism Issues on ‘Iyanla: Fix My Life’ - February 22, 2018
- Eva Marcille Blasts Shamea Morton for Outing Her “Relationship” with Missy Elliott + Shamea Responds - February 21, 2018
- WATCH: Rapper 6ix9ine Gets Jumped at LAX after Calling Out Haters - February 21, 2018
- Wendy Williams Reveals Graves’ Disease Diagnosis + Announces Show Hiatus - February 21, 2018
- THE GAME HAS CHANGED: Cast Appears as Kings & Queens of Cards in New ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Teaser - February 21, 2018