Married to Medicine’s Quad Lunceford Snuck & Cleared Her Husband’s House During their Bitter Divorce
In the words of Nene Leakes, “you never can win when you play dirty,” but in this case, it seems both parties are being just as dirty and one seems to have just cause. Married to Medicine star Quad Webb-Lunceford filed for divorce from her husband Gregory Lunceford a few weeks ago, shortly before their 6th anniversary was to take place July 28th. The two had already been separated since the beginning of April but now have embarked in quite the bitter divorce.
To start, Quad has accused her husband of cruel treatment willfully inflicted upon her, such as reasonably justified apprehension for her mental health. The level of anger she was expressing to her husband who seemed to be passively laughing it off was very apparent in the show’s last season and if there were any couple on the show where one could guess they would be headed to divorce it would be Quad and Greg because they were the furthest from happy and seemingly all the time. Don’t forget there was the time her husband got caught in a hotel room with a woman who tried to extort money from him. With that being said, it’s no surprise that she asked the court to temporarily and permanently restrain him from committing acts of violence against her. Now we didn’t know Greg carried it like that but Quad doesn’t appear to be a fool by any stretch of the imagination and I would pity any man who would attempt to raise his hand at her.
But here’s the juicy part of it all. Greg is claiming that Quad just loaded up a truck and tried to empty the whole house out clean. She took bedroom, living room, dining room furniture, washer and dryer, light fixtures, televisions… Little Miss Alabama, Ms. Quad went to town in that moving truck and didn’t give him nair a bit of a warning. Do you hear me? #NotNair. But Greg is claiming she’s violated their Automatic Domestic Standing Order and has requested all the items be returned and is seeking reimbursement for the legal expenses for having to file the court documents. Supposedly, the items or at least a good amount of them were acquired before the marriage… but Quad is a smart woman. I’m betting on the fact that she knew she legally couldn’t take those items but since she is claiming her husband apparently has violent tendencies, she’s probably daring him to say something about the furniture in turn for crying in court about having her head beat in like a drum. If she were to do that, we would NOT be mad at her. That’s the nature of divorce and you could see in her eyes during the last season of Married to Medicine the word revenge all over her pupils. And with that we’re going to finish this off saying “Get ’em girl, and best of luck.”
Glitzers, do you think Quad is wrong for clearing out her husband’s house during divorce proceedings without consulting him first?
- UPDATE: Aretha Franklin is Now Under Hospice Care Following Long Cancer Battle - August 14, 2018
- Teairra Mari Just Spilled that Lyrica Anderson is Pregnant – Is It Safaree’s? - August 13, 2018
- #PullUpChallenge: Child Services Reportedly Called On Cardi B for Threatening to Fight a Nicki Minaj Fan - August 13, 2018
- Bethenny Frankel Arrives at Married Boyfriend Dennis Shields’ Funeral Who Died in Trump Tower of an Overdose - August 13, 2018
- Aretha Franklin is Reportedly Surrounded by Family and Gravely Ill in Detroit - August 13, 2018
- Omarosa Begins Firestorm Press Tour on ‘Meet the Press’ with a Secret White House Recording of the Chief of Staff - August 12, 2018
- Why Doesn’t Gospel Artist Kevin Terry Make an “Only Fans” Account Since He’s Already in a Gay Sex Tape? - August 12, 2018
- Who is Russian Socialite Sonya Molodetskaya Taking Over the San Francisco Fashion Scene? - August 11, 2018
- Kylie Jenner’s Birthday Party was Shut Down by Police & Australian Model Tammy Hembrow Rushed to the Hospital - August 11, 2018
- Drake’s Now the First Artist to Gain Over 50 Billion Streams + He Just Copyrighted a ‘God’s Plan’ Game Show - August 8, 2018