Married to Medicine’s Quad Lunceford Snuck & Cleared Her Husband’s House During their Bitter Divorce
In the words of Nene Leakes, “you never can win when you play dirty,” but in this case, it seems both parties are being just as dirty and one seems to have just cause. Married to Medicine star Quad Webb-Lunceford filed for divorce from her husband Gregory Lunceford a few weeks ago, shortly before their 6th anniversary was to take place July 28th. The two had already been separated since the beginning of April but now have embarked in quite the bitter divorce.
To start, Quad has accused her husband of cruel treatment willfully inflicted upon her, such as reasonably justified apprehension for her mental health. The level of anger she was expressing to her husband who seemed to be passively laughing it off was very apparent in the show’s last season and if there were any couple on the show where one could guess they would be headed to divorce it would be Quad and Greg because they were the furthest from happy and seemingly all the time. Don’t forget there was the time her husband got caught in a hotel room with a woman who tried to extort money from him. With that being said, it’s no surprise that she asked the court to temporarily and permanently restrain him from committing acts of violence against her. Now we didn’t know Greg carried it like that but Quad doesn’t appear to be a fool by any stretch of the imagination and I would pity any man who would attempt to raise his hand at her.
But here’s the juicy part of it all. Greg is claiming that Quad just loaded up a truck and tried to empty the whole house out clean. She took bedroom, living room, dining room furniture, washer and dryer, light fixtures, televisions… Little Miss Alabama, Ms. Quad went to town in that moving truck and didn’t give him nair a bit of a warning. Do you hear me? #NotNair. But Greg is claiming she’s violated their Automatic Domestic Standing Order and has requested all the items be returned and is seeking reimbursement for the legal expenses for having to file the court documents. Supposedly, the items or at least a good amount of them were acquired before the marriage… but Quad is a smart woman. I’m betting on the fact that she knew she legally couldn’t take those items but since she is claiming her husband apparently has violent tendencies, she’s probably daring him to say something about the furniture in turn for crying in court about having her head beat in like a drum. If she were to do that, we would NOT be mad at her. That’s the nature of divorce and you could see in her eyes during the last season of Married to Medicine the word revenge all over her pupils. And with that we’re going to finish this off saying “Get ’em girl, and best of luck.”
Glitzers, do you think Quad is wrong for clearing out her husband’s house during divorce proceedings without consulting him first?
- Today’s Lesson In Petty: When You Find Out a Person You’ve Never Heard of Blocks You - June 22, 2018
- Eye Candy: Miami Fitness Trainer Eric Nicoleau - June 21, 2018
- Keith Carlos has been Thirst Trapping on Instagram Again - June 20, 2018
- Matt Barnes Tells Tekashi69 He’s Going to End Up Dead Like XXXTentacion Trying to be Hard - June 20, 2018
- XXXTentacion Fans Riot & Jump Off Roofs in Chaotic L.A. Memorial Over Dead Rapper - June 20, 2018
- Heather Locklear Admitted to the Hospital for Psych Evaluation After Threatening Suicide - June 18, 2018
- Rapper XXXTenacion Dies at 20 Following Gunshot in Miami - June 18, 2018
- Tori Spelling Gets Embarrassed by the Internet Posting Photoshopped Bikini Pic & Deletes It - June 18, 2018
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Continues to Open His Big Mouth Embarrassing the Royal Family - June 18, 2018
- Eye Candy: New York Personal Chef Calvin Myers - June 18, 2018