Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Kanye & More Take Pics with their Families for Harper’s Bazaar September Issue
Harper’s Bazaar has finally managed to do it. They managed to get Christina Aguilera and Mariah Carey in the same spread during the same month in the same issue. And it actualy happened without any reported casualties. Forget the Helsinki Summit, this is how nuclear wars REALLY begin. Anyway, Christina just had lip fillers for her new album cover so if they DID have to be in the same shoot, Mariah probably wouldn’t recognize her anyway. Another episode of #IDontKnowHer. Mimi fans know what I’m talking about. But seriously, Harper’s Bazaar have a special where they have a slew of music’s biggest stars and their children appeared in the issue including Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Kanye West, Erykah Badu, titled “Icons: The First Families Of Music” special. The creative director is french fashion editor Carine Roitfeld who spent a decade as the Editor in Chief of Vogue Paris.
Kanye is seen dressed as dissheveled as his Yeezy clothing line holding his 2 year old in his arms cradled like baby Jesus.. if he were born to an amateur porn star (Kim Kardashian.) His 5 year old daughter North is climbing his back like the monkey Roseanne Barr mistook Valerie Jarrett for.
Mariah Carey is looking very svelte and statuesque with about 8 inches Photoshopped off of her waist standing with her twins Moroccan and Monroe who are huuuuuge these days. It’s hard to believe how big they are now. And of course they’re standing with the family dog and no I’m not referring to Nick Cannon. (He’s a dog for going on camera on his then wife Mariah’s birthday saying he slept with Kim Kardashian back in the day). Way to go, Nick. “Family is the most important thing to me,” Carey, 48, tells the publication. “My children have provided me with such joy as they’ve developed their own unique personalities. Moroccan has a knack for technology, and Monroe is really musical. They’re each other’s best friends, and I love watching them grow up.”
Christina Aguilera is standing next to her 10 year old son Max, who she had with her ex-husband Jordan Bratman, the guy who she continued to live with after moving her new boyfriend Matt Rutler in. Oh yes… that actually happened. It’s good to see the 37 year old having a less messy family portrait at least for Harper’s Bazaar. “I love being mama bear,” she said, “and providing support, strength, and a safe haven to my babies and loved ones, knowing that, above all else, it’s the most important job I have.”
Lionel Ritchie and his sometimes sober daughter Nicole Ritchie, Billie Idol and daughter Bonnie Blue Broad, Steven Tyler, his daughter Liv Tyler and his deep wave wig are all also in the September issue. We’re just kidding about Steven’s hair. We can’t confirm whether it’s a wig. *crosses fingers behind back.* But on the cover is the grand puba of them all, probably the only sober person within the entire spread, Bruce Springsteen and his daughter Jessica Springsteen.
Glitzers, the September issue of Harper’s Bazaar will be out on stands August 21st.
Photo Credit: Harper’s Baszaar
- Teyana Taylor Quits Jeremih’s Tour Calling Him a Lazy, Sneaky, Conniving Diva Sitting in His “Princess Chair” - August 15, 2018
- Safaree Gets Offered a $500k Book Deal + Endorsement with Hair Club For Men After Nicki Twitter Beef - August 15, 2018
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott React to Nicki Minaj Exposing Kylie’s Ex Tyga for Getting Hair Transplant Surgery - August 15, 2018
- Lyrica Anderson Gets Confirmed as Pregnant + Roccstar Claims He Slept with Her Too So Who’s the Father? - August 15, 2018
- LOL: Safaree Shows How Nicki Minaj Dragged Him All Day On Twitter & He Ended Up Trending & Not Her - August 15, 2018
- Meek Mill Chimed In On Nicki Minaj Roasting Safaree Today - August 14, 2018
- Dannity Kane Just Announced a Reunion Tour with Aubrey O’Day, Dawn Richard, Shannon Bex as DK3 - August 14, 2018
- WAIT: Safaree Says Nicki Minaj Stabbed & Tried to Kill Him + She Says He Hired Prostitutes & Is Calling Him Sis - August 14, 2018
- Rihanna Says She Loves that Her Abuser Chris Brown is Still Obsessed with Her + Her Home Gets Swarmed By Police - August 14, 2018
- UPDATE: Aretha Franklin is Now Under Hospice Care Following Long Cancer Battle - August 14, 2018