Major Drug Bust and Felony Arrest at Justin Bieber’s Home
Justin Bieber has just experienced the biggest scandal of his career. Tuesday morning at 10:30a.m., police arrived at Bieber’s home with a battering ram and search warrant for access to his security cameras for possible footage that could help connect him with the egg throwing scandal where he is heard on film pelting nearly 2 dozen eggs at his neighbor’s home. While there his friend, Lil Za, whose real name is Xavier Smith was arrested on felony drug charges.
When police entered the home, what appeared to be cocaine was in plain view but turned out to be the popular night club drug Molly and Xanex. Bieber was home during the raid but was not incarcerated. Eight people were detained in the singer’s garage while the raid was executed. A
The purpose of the search warrant is to seek video surveillance or other possible evidence in the vandalism that occurred on January 9, 2014,” the report states. “The vandalism damage is estimated by the homeowner to be approximately $20,000.”
While in custody, Lil Za used the telephone to post $20,000 bail, in which case he began extremely angry, began banging the receiver against the wall, and ripped the phone completely off the roll entirely according to a law enforcement source. His bail then went from $20,000 to $75,000.
If we thought Bieber was something last year we just had no idea what we had in store for 2014. He hasn’t been cleared of the drugs found in his home yet or the egging incident. Usually in these cases the person arrested was holding the drugs for the celebrity. The neighbor is alleging $20,000 of damage to his home which police have verified saying these homes are built of expensive material. It’s only January but it looks like it’s going to be quite the epic year for Justin Bieber.
Watch video footage of Justin Bieber’s home being raided below:
— Javonni Brustow (@VonniMediaMogul) November 27, 2013
- No, Donald Trump, You Do Not Get to Call Other Countries Shitholes - January 12, 2018
- Kyle Richards Says NONE of the Men on Real Housewives of New York are Marriage Material - January 12, 2018
- Wendy Williams Made the Rudest, Most Foul Comment About Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy… And She Deserved It - January 11, 2018
- #AsianSwirl? Is Angelina Jolie Dating a Cambodian Rapper? - January 11, 2018
- Rapper Behind the Song ‘Sellsz Drugs’ Gets 3 Year Sentence for Drug Trafficking - January 11, 2018
- Cardi B Exposes Rapper King Yella who Claims He Slept with Her as a Liar - January 11, 2018
- Kylie Minogue is Ready to Release Her Next Album Golden - January 11, 2018
- Tonya Harding Says She’s Had Rats Thrown in Her Mailbox & Sh** Thrown at Her Car Since ’94 - January 10, 2018
- Rapper Da Brat Might be Getting Her Radio Checks Garnished for Beating a Woman with a Bottle - January 10, 2018
- Serena Williams Says Motherhood Sometimes Gets Her Down - January 10, 2018