Mac Miller’s Death Certificate Has His Cause of Death Still a Mystery
Last Friday rapper Mac Miller was found dead from an apparent overdose in his San Fernando Valley home. He’s spent much of his career making music about his struggles with fame and substance abuse so as sad as seeing him pass is, the reason comes as no surprise. His death certificate on the other hand does not reflect that, per se. Filed with L.A. County it lists “deferred” for his cause of death. That usually means that a toxicology report hasn’t come in yet which can take 4 to 6 weeks. Michael Jackson’s death certificate had the same thing on it before being changed to “injection by another” as he was under Dr. Conrad Murray’s care who would administer the strong sedatives such as propofol. This is a similar situation here. The family already has Mac’s body so the funeral and buriel will have long occured by the time we get more details on this.
There is an odd twist to this, however. When he was found dead in his home, the place was cleaned of any evidence of his drug use. All pill bottles, illegal drugs and drug paraphenalia were nowhere to be seen despite it being said he overdosed. Does this mean that someone was using with him and felt bad when it happened? We’re not sure but it’s been said on social media all week the friend that called 911 saying he was in cardiac arrest was Karen Civil. We can’t confirm but that would be a traumatizing thing to witness whether she found him dead or was there while he was using or using with him.
As it pertains to his habits, in 2013 he said “I love lean; it’s great… I was not happy and I was on lean very heavy. I was so f***ed up all the time it was bad. My friends couldn’t even look at me the same. I was lost.” Two years later in 2015 he said “I had a drug problem for a long time. It wasn’t just in music, but I definitely was going through a drug problem and I think it was more my state of mind. I was just pretty depressed.” We’re going to say a prayer for the family and hopefully his story will be an object lesson for others in the industry on the perils of substance abuse and that it’s okay to seek help when needed.
- Ashton Kutcher Hits Teen with His Car Leaving Him Bloody & All the Kid Wanted was a Pic Together in Return - September 20, 2018
- Wiz Khalifa and Lil Skies Party in the Grocery Store in New ‘Fr Fr’ Video - September 20, 2018
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Reportedly Wants to Replace Julie Chen on ‘The Talk’ - September 20, 2018
- Actor Joshua Joseph Gillum Shows Us Just How Hung He Actually Is + Is He Gay? - September 18, 2018
- Katt Williams Got Threatened with a Gun by Wanda Smith’s Husband for Roasting Her On Air - September 17, 2018
- Tom Arnold Says ‘Apprentice’ Producer Mark Burnett Choked Him at an Emmy Party - September 17, 2018
- Jamaican Model Clinton Moxam Shows His Cakes Off in the Shower - September 16, 2018
- Sorry Boys, Viral Star Khalil Wells Says Just Because He’s Slept with Guys Doesn’t Mean He’s Gay - September 15, 2018
- Straight Youtuber Tarion Caldwell Says He Wants to be Ate Like Groceries Too - September 15, 2018
- Mariah Carey Releases the Music Video to Her New Single ‘GTFO’ - September 14, 2018