LOVE & WAR: Tamar Braxton Files for Divorce after 9 Years of Marriage
After a very rocky and secretive year, R&B singer and reality TV star Tamar Braxton has officially filed for divorce from her husband, record producer and founder of Streamline Records, Vincent Herbert.
TMZ reveals that Tamar filed divorce documents on Tuesday (October 24) in L.A. County. The couple have been married for 9 years and were only one month away from celebrating their 10th anniversary.
The news isn’t surprising as Tamar and Vince have had public issues over the past year, with the first major incident taking place in August of last year, where Vince allegedly bit her hand during an argument.
The couple later addressed the rumors, stating that things weren’t as bad as the media made it seem and that they were very happy.
Tamar began dating Vince in 2003 after being introduced to him by her sister Toni. The couple married on November 27, 2008. They welcomed their first and only child together, Logan Vincent Herbert, on June 6, 2013.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018