‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Season 4: Keyshia Cole Joins the Cast + Teairra Mari Dating Cisco Rosado
The upcoming season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood may be its most drama filled one yet. Along with returning cast members Ray J, Princess Love, Fizz, Teairra Mari and Nikki Baby – just to name a few, it has been revealed that singer-songwriter Keyshia Cole has officially joined the cast:
But Keyshia isn’t the only new member we should expect this season. Co-host of MTV‘s Ridiculousness, Chanel West Coast, has also signed on for the show’s fourth season, as she shows her fans how hard she works as she’s trying to make her claim as the best hip-hop female artist.
Singer Brooke Valentine, who is best known for 2004 hit single, Girl Fight, has also joined the cast alongside her boyfriend Marcus Black.
The show will also see the return of Hazel E, who will appear with her 25-year-old boyfriend Rose Burgundy.
That isn’t the only surprising relationships taking place as it has also been revealed that Teairra Marie is dating Love & Hip Hop: New York‘s Cisco Rosado this season as part of her storyline.
Former cast members Soulja Boy, Jason Lee, Brandi & Max Lux Boyd, Shanda & Willie Taylor and Rosa Acosta WILL NOT be returning.
Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood Season 4 returns on July 24th at 8/7 CST on VH1!
- Ray J Addresses Cheating Rumors + His Mom Says Princess Should Give Him a Public Apology - January 23, 2018
- Xscape Makes First Appearance as a Trio + Kandi Begins Broadway Run in ‘Chicago’ - January 23, 2018
- Too Short Says He’s Being Extorted after Woman Accuses Him of Forcing Oral, Anal & Vaginal Sex - January 23, 2018
- WATCH: Jhene Aiko Featuring Rae Sremmurd – ‘Sativa’ Official Music Video - January 23, 2018
- Ray J “ACCIDENTALLY” Shares Video of Himself Cheating on Pregnant Wife Princess Love with 2 Women - January 22, 2018
- Sheree’s #PrisonBae Threatens NeNe During Phone Call + NeNe Reveals That She & Tyrone Dated? - January 22, 2018
- Amara La Negra Addrsses Colorism + Talks Being an Afro-Latina & More with ‘The Breakfast Club’ - January 22, 2018
- Ciara Tells Women to “Level Up & Don’t Settle’ If They Want to be Married #BlackTwitter GOES OFF on Her - January 21, 2018
- Amina Buddafly & Peter Gunz File for Divorce + Amina Says She Accepted the Situation 2 Years Ago - January 20, 2018
- Drake Surprises Fans with 2-Song EP ‘Scary Hours’ + Disses Joe Budden in ‘Diplomatic Immunity’ - January 20, 2018