Louisiana Social Media Star & Rapper Tokyo Vanity Joins Cast of ‘LHHATL’
Go best friend that’s my best friend, she finna, she finna…ooh. According to theJasmineBrand, social media star Tokyo Vanity has joined the upcoming season of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta!
Toyko Vanity rose to prominence after a viral video of her and her bestfriend having fun and playing around. She then recorded a full version of the song and released it to iTunes. A music video was later released and it went on to earn 17.6 million views to date:
Tokyo Vanity was one of the cast members that was rumored to be apart of Love & Hip Hop: New Orleans, which was slated to begin filming last year. The show was also supposed to feature Mystikal, Supa Cent, 10thWardBuck and rapper Sissy Nobby, however, Mona Scott denied the allegations.
- Toya Wright Calls Out WE TV for Making Daughter Reginae Look Like a F***ing Brat on #GUHHATL + Reginae Quits - January 19, 2018
- Blac Chyna’s Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner Has Been Tentatively Dismissed - January 19, 2018
- VH1 & Love & Hip Hop: New York’s James R. Being Sued for Use of a STOLEN Song - January 18, 2018
- BIIIH GET IN HERE: Orlando Brown was Arrested for Battery & His Mugshot Is a Drugged Out Mess - January 18, 2018
- Kim Zolciak-Biermann Clarifies Her Comments about Kandi Wanting to “Lick Her Box” - January 18, 2018
- Offset “Denies” Using Gay Slur & Apologizes for Offending Fans + People are Still NOT Having It - January 18, 2018
- Offset Says He Can’t Vibe with Queers in New Song with YFN Lucci + Twitter Goes Off - January 18, 2018
- WATCH: Justin Timberlake – ‘Supplies’ Official Video - January 18, 2018
- Former ‘Cousin Skeeter’ & ‘One on One’ Star Robert Ri’chard’s Nude Photos Surface - January 17, 2018
- Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ Becomes Third Album by Female Artist to Spend 300 Weeks on the Billboard 200 Chart - January 17, 2018