Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice
My fellow Louisianians know Tokyo Vanity for her self love and amazing personality, but many of you know her thanks to her viral 2015 hit single, That’s My Bestfriend. Now, the New Orleans-based entertainer is making her way onto or TV screens as one of the newest additions to Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 7.
Toyko will be here to represent women and their bestfriends OF ALL SIZES and do so effortlessly.
In a short featurette where she introduces herself, Tokyo states that she’s looking to be a role model for younger girls who are like herself to know that things will be okay and she hopes to inspire other full figured women:
Catch the premiere of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta on March 19 at 8/7c.
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018