Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice
My fellow Louisianians know Tokyo Vanity for her self love and amazing personality, but many of you know her thanks to her viral 2015 hit single, That’s My Bestfriend. Now, the New Orleans-based entertainer is making her way onto or TV screens as one of the newest additions to Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta Season 7.
Toyko will be here to represent women and their bestfriends OF ALL SIZES and do so effortlessly.
In a short featurette where she introduces herself, Tokyo states that she’s looking to be a role model for younger girls who are like herself to know that things will be okay and she hopes to inspire other full figured women:
Catch the premiere of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta on March 19 at 8/7c.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off Six Pack Abs + Talks Empowering Women in Essence June 2018 Issue - May 18, 2018
- LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Featuring Cardi B & DJ Khaled – ‘Dinero’ - May 17, 2018
- BET AWARDS 2018: DJ Khaled Leads with Six Nominations + See Full List of Nominees - May 16, 2018
- HOW COOKIE GOT HER GROOVE BACK: Taraji P. Henson Engaged to Baller Bae Kelvin Hayden - May 14, 2018
- Drake & Migos Announce ‘Aubrey and The Three Amigos Tour’ - May 14, 2018
- Khloe Kardashian Shares First Image of Daughter True Thompson - May 12, 2018
- Azealia Banks Calls Cardi B an Illiterate Untalented Rat + Cardi B Responds & Deletes Instagram Account - May 12, 2018
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez Returns with New Power Pop Love Anthem ‘Back to You’ - May 10, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Black Ink Crew: New Orleans’ Currently Filming - May 10, 2018
- Emily B Reveals New Teeth Following Domestic Dispute with Rapper & Boyfriend Fabolous - May 7, 2018