LISTEN: Tinashe Tries to Keep the Spark Alive in a Dying Relationship with ‘Flame’
It’s here! After announcing the single and revealing the sexy cover art on Monday, singer-songwriter Tinashe has released her new song Flame.
Written by Tinashe alongside Nolan Lambroza, Simon Wilcox, Ilsey Juber and Nasri Atweh, the BloodPop and Stargate produced Pop song will serve as the new lead single from Tinashe’s upcoming second studio album Joyride.
“C’mon, tell me that you’ve still got the flame for me /And tell me that you still want to stay, don’t leave/ Even though I’ve never given up in my heart/ Even though a part, a part of me don’t work/ Baby, tell me that you’ve still got the flame for me”
Though the production sounds a little dated, Tinashe’s vocals are absolutely amazing here. I’ve always put her in the category of Cassie and Jhene Aiko due to her soft voice, but over the past few releases, Tinashe has shown great improvement.
- WATCH: See The First 5 Minutes of ‘LHHATL’ Season 7 - March 17, 2018
- KARMA?: Brielle Biermann’s Car Gets Burglarized + NeNe Leakes CLAPS BACK at Her over Twitter Rant - March 17, 2018
- Big Sean Celebrates His Love for His Pisces Queen Jhene Aiko on Her 30th Birthday - March 16, 2018
- ‘RHOA’ Reunion: Kenya Moore Reveals She’s Pregnant + Shamea Wasn’t Invited, NeNe Made Kim Zolciak Cry & More - March 16, 2018
- Popular Prostitute & Sugar Baby Known as “Pretty Hoe” Charged with Sex Trafficking & Beating Woman with a Broomstick - March 15, 2018
- BARTIER MOMMY: Cardi B Almost 6 Months Pregnant + Baby Due in First Week of July - March 15, 2018
- WATCH: DJ Envy Walks off Breakfast Club Set after Checking VICELAND TV Hosts Desus & Mero for Disrespecting His Wife - March 15, 2018
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: Rapper Bugz Gutta Talks Bridging the Gap between Hip Hop & the LGBT Community + Drops New Song ‘Late Nite’ - March 14, 2018
- Bow Wow Gets Knocked the F*** Out by Rapper Cheeks Bossman + Bow Wow BLASTS Chris Brown - March 13, 2018
- Louisiana Rapper Tokyo Vanity Talks Inspiring ALL Women & Giving Them a Voice - March 13, 2018