Listen: Supermodel Jessica White Debuts Power ballad Bipolar Love
It’s safe to say that the model/actress/singer cliche usually ends with that person only being good at one of those professions. Sometimes on the rare occasion they are good at two. There’s a slim chance that they are a triple threat. Often times its all fluff with no substance. But that’s not the case here.
Jessica White has been ripping the runaways of Paris, Milan, London, Tokyo and New York for over 15 years. She has quite the fashion resume. She’s even a budding actress. Shockingly enough, she’s also a singer. And a pretty damn good one at that. Bipolar Love is an alternative pop/rock track that’s reminiscent to a Rihanna song from the Rated R era. The song was written and produced by Jessica herself. Vocally, its quite good and powerful. There’s definitely a force and aggression behind her vocal prowess. The production is well done and it suits her very well. This is not what you’d expect in the slightest but its very refreshing. Take a listen to the track below and let us know what you think!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/270230625″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
- NEW MUSIC: Mel C Finds A New Groove On “Anymore” - September 10, 2016
- Red Velvet End The Summer With ‘Russian Roulette’ Comeback - September 6, 2016
- K-POPNATION: Spica Goes Retro R&B On ‘Secret Time’ Comeback - August 30, 2016
- Britney Spears – Glory [Deluxe Edition] (Album Review) - August 29, 2016
- NEW MUSIC: Mollie King’s Heartfelt Solo Debut With ‘Back To You’ - August 24, 2016
- SM Unleashes’ Yuri & Seohyun’s EDM Masterpiece ‘Secret’ - August 24, 2016
- Exclusive: #WhoIsFHB? New Teaser Image Surfaces - August 23, 2016
- GLAM SHOT: 2NE1’s CL Goes Natural For Elle Korea September Issue - August 19, 2016
- K-POPNATION: Cosmic Girls Go To Infinity And Beyond In ‘Secret’ Comeback - August 18, 2016
- NEW MUSIC: CL Makes Her Boring US Debut With ‘Lifted’ - August 18, 2016